Cap, Cuts and Roster Movement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap, Cuts and Roster Movement

I predicted 2 trades before/during draft. There was only 1- Flowers. So I was wrong. But I still think more trades. I think Grier get something for Grant.

I have Wilson making my 53 and Hurns cut.
A good return man with bad hands is a difficult sell when it comes to getting value.

If Grier gets a 6th he's done a bloody good job!

Look for grant to be cut. Maybe Smyth and Wilson. McCain probably has 1 more year here but he’d save cap too
Durham Smythe is an excellent blocking TE. He's not going anywhere. When we need an extra blocker to help the run game he delivered. I strongly doubt that Smythe gets cut.

Durham Smythe is an excellent blocking TE. He's not going anywhere. When we need an extra blocker to help the run game he delivered. I strongly doubt that Smythe gets cut.
Probably true then that new kid at TE we gave 3 million is gone as long as it wasn’t guaranteed

Smythe going to be a FA anyway no need to cut him. Can make a decision on him in offseason. Not saving much anyway if they do cut him.

Shaheen. Just got an extension
Then why would we trade him? To me it's more likely one ends up being cut as we've already signed the fb/te from the Bengals so teams know we are carrying too many!

We'd be lucky to get a 7th due to this imo.

They are going to have to cut or trade some good players to get to 53. Been a long time since
that has happened. Nice problem to have
Is it still 53? I thought they extended the roster

Back
Top Bottom