Cap, Cuts and Roster Movement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cap, Cuts and Roster Movement

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do we have the cap space to sign our draft class or will we have to cut someone? Can you see cuts being made even if we are under the cap or will they hold on them till camp and wait for injuries or a good trade offer? What other roster moves do you see happening between now and opening day? Are there any available free agents left that we should be considering (pro and college)?

Do we have the cap space to sign our draft class or will we have to cut someone? Can you see cuts being made even if we are under the cap or will they hold on them till camp and wait for injuries or a good trade offer? What other roster moves do you see happening between now and opening day? Are there any available free agents left that we should be considering (pro and college)?
So many questions....so little time.

I can't see us getting much from teams for any of the guys who are 60/40 to make our final roster to be honest. It would take a team really invested in not missing out on a player to throw draft capital at us and I just don't see anyone on the cusp being that interesting to other teams when they broker a deal after the player is cut.

Another thing is this day and age players are likely already far more aware of their next destination when it becomes likely they could be a casualty due to agent chatter, other players and social media.

I can't see us getting much from teams for any of the guys who are 60/40 to make our final roster to be honest. It would take a team really invested in not missing out on a player to throw draft capital at us and I just don't see anyone on the cusp being that interesting to other teams when they broker a deal after the player is cut.

Another thing is this day and age players are likely already far more aware of their next destination when it becomes likely they could be a casualty due to agent chatter, other players and social media.

If Grier can get a 6th for a guy, that's better than a cut.

Duke Johnson is available? That’s interesting to me. Great receiving back

Back
Top Bottom