Caption this Photo: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption this Photo:

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
clear.gif

Here are my attempts:

"Hey, SHAQ!....I know that I am your beotch.....But it doesn't mean that I AM your beotch."

"Hey SHAQ....you don't think your wife might get upset?"

"Hey Spider Web Head, I am just going to do this right on the court just to drive home the point that you are my beotch."

"Shaquille O'Neal grabs a lob pass and dunks it all while sodomizing Ben Wallace, to help the Heat to a win in game 3."

"SHAQ, I know that you have dominated me in this series...but I think you are taking it a little too far."

clear.gif

"With the sky collapsing upon them, Shaquille O'Neal anticipates the alley-oop pass from God."

clear.gif

"Production has already begun on O'Neal's new film Kazaam vs. The Exorcist"

inFINSible said:
Look, section126 is on the jumbo tron!!! RUN!!!!

:lol: That was pretty funny. Not because of who the joke was about but just the way you said it and how well it goes with their expressions. Props on that one.

clear.gif

"Although they both thought he'd go for show business, Whoopie & Buckwheat's son chose basketball over Broadway."

DolFan31 said:
Think about...

Dolphins message board...perhaps a section he sits in at the games?

Also the starter of this thread.

i figured it was a seat, but i thout there would be more to the "joke" than that. and i didnt notice it was his name *smacks head*

clear.gif

Someone yells from the stands and points: Look out! A pair of 30 feet tall hair clippers!

Back
Top Bottom