Caption This: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Caption This:

upload_2018-5-10_14-58-7-png.12216

The answer is........................four?

For some reason, as I read that response, I hear it in Rodney Dangerfield's voice lol.

"So he can't catch, can't pass protect, doesn't know the play book, and complains all the time?....Yep, send him to Philly!"

"The media has convinced everyone that we are going to suck this year. They have no idea what's about to hit them right in the face."

vo2sz.jpg

"what other pass plays do we have except wr screen?"

"Hmm...So no starting QB that we all agreed looked ready to have a ridiculous year.... We begin year w/ rescheduled game (losing our Bye to rest injured players) because of a Hurricane that's in the back of most of the players mind... lose a rookie LB for the year i was counting on, while a Vet LB we picked up goes MIA, and ends up being home sick from his former team...the TE and QB we picked up, are nowhere close to the players they were supposed to be...Our star RB from the year before, becomes a cancer, and starts becoming such a disruption, we have to trade him..., one of our coaches is caught putting something up his nose, and is lat go... we have a Center that can not practice much with team from fear he will get hurt...AND YOU STILL EXPECT MIAMI TO MAKE the PLAYOFFS?"

"Have we run enough WR screens this season. I know, I know, you can never run enough WR screens. They're so darn effective"

I would like this photo captioned. He looks like an escaped mental paitient. “A ghost visited me in my sleep, and he said the 2 keys to making the super bowl are: 1. Get worse at QB. 2. Cut all pro bowlers.”
72CB1591-670A-4CDC-9AFB-B971C03B80E5.jpeg

Last edited:
"Hmm...So no starting QB that we all agreed looked ready to have a ridiculous year.... We begin year w/ rescheduled game (losing our Bye to rest injured players) because of a Hurricane that's in the back of most of the players mind... lose a rookie LB for the year i was counting on, while a Vet LB we picked up goes MIA, and ends up being home sick from his former team...the TE and QB we picked up, are nowhere close to the players they were supposed to be...Our star RB from the year before, becomes a cancer, and starts becoming such a disruption, we have to trade him..., one of our coaches is caught putting something up his nose, and is lat go... we have a Center that can not practice much with team from fear he will get hurt...AND YOU STILL EXPECT MIAMI TO MAKE the PLAYOFFS?"
You left out “our other vet LB punched out a bartender over a $2.87 dispute”

Back
Top Bottom