• Vernon Carey

Votes: 83 74.1%
  • Damion McIntosh

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters

ChambersNBoston

Dan Marino is a God
Reaction score
Who do you guy think will have the LT job when the season begins? and why?

Carey. Im sick of hearing...

"False start. 77. Offense."

Also, lets develop the young talent and see if Vernon has it. If he doesnt, then we will know for sure.

IMO Dave's biggest mistake as HC (among many) was that we have entered this season STILL not knowing whether AJ Feeley is the answer. I really believed that once we got off to a slow start last year with Fee Fee (the 1st half of the 1st game), it was time to basically throw AJ to the wolves and at least know 100% whether he is our QB to build around. It adds one year to the whole rebuilding process. We cannot make that mistake with Vernon.

I don't want either....How about this guy at LT:

clear.gif

I don't have a high opinion of D-Mac as a LT, so we might as well start Carey. If he becomes another Wade Smith so be it, we'll toss D-Mac in. But D-Mac isn't going to be all that great either. At least Carey has potential.

ckparrothead said:
I don't have a high opinion of D-Mac as a LT, so we might as well start Carey. If he becomes another Wade Smith so be it, we'll toss D-Mac in. But D-Mac isn't going to be all that great either. At least Carey has potential.

Also an Expensive First Round Pick i might add...We should use him this year.

The fact that Mcintosh isn't already the starter should give you a good idea how Houck feels about his play.

I would love to see Carey only because I thought McIntosh was so bad there last year. I know he was injured, but he really moves like a guard and seemed out of position at tackle. Hopefully with Carey there is more upside. He needs to play somewhere only to prove whether or not he can be asset to the team.

I'd rather have Vernon Carey in the starting lineup rather than Damion McIntosh... but I would rather have D-Mac at LT and Vernon Carey at RG. I'm not sold on Seth at Center and I haven't given up with Rex Hadnot starting at C and Vernon Carey starting at RG.

Mcintosh

It's plain and simple. He was still recovering last year and got rushed back.

I don't care where we drafted Carey.

I just want the best guy playing. I think it's Mcintosh but if Carey wins then so be it.

ccphinfan said:
I Think Houck Can Turn Carey In Productive Starter
:yeahthat: Houck seemed to like Carey and I say he has the slight advantage over D-Mac because of all the potential there...

welcome to Finheaven CCphinfan :up:

IMO our best line would be Mcdougle, Carey, Hadnot, James, Mcintosh. However if houck is sold on Mckinney at C then Carey should be at LT providing his play warrants it

Back
Top Bottom