Carey or Mcintosh, who starts at Left Tackle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carey or Mcintosh, who starts at Left Tackle?

Gofish1331

Starter
Reaction score
So who starts at left tackle? And while were at it is Rex Hadnot really ready to be the starter at right guard? Please comense the comments:tongue: .

I think McIntosh starts. He isnt a bad player, I think being in camp this year will help him.

i think carey should be but who knows mayb another year of sitting will do him good, not

I would have to say thay Carey will be starting for us instead of McIntosh at LT. carey has alot of talent and Houck will bring that out of him.

As for your second question, Hadnot is ready to be a starter at RG. he was strating lastyear and did a good job.

Have some Faith in our new OL coach. Hes proven and will get the best out of Carey or McIntosh. Carey is unproven yet so lets just see.

PhinDude88 said:
I would have to say thay Carey will be starting for us instead of McIntosh at LT. carey has alot of talent and Houck will bring that out of him.

As for your second question, Hadnot is ready to be a starter at RG. he was strating lastyear and did a good job.
Did he really, or was the rest of the line just that bad? I believe he only started because Taylor Witley go hurt as well.:o

Gofish1331 said:
Did he really, or was the rest of the line just that bad? I believe he only started because Taylor Witley go hurt as well.:o

Hadnot did a good job at LG while filling in for the injured James. As soon as James got better, Whitley got put on the bench and Hadnot took his place.

Im shocked at McKinney being quoted at still starting. Wade may come back and prove he had a blip last season.

PhinDude88 said:
Hadnot did a good job at LG while filling in for the injured James. As soon as James got better, Whitley got put on the bench and Hadnot took his place.
He was a rookie last year though! Was it not out of neccisity that he played as much as he did?:confused:

Gofish1331 said:
He was a rookie last year though! Was it not out of neccisity that he played as much as he did?:confused:

Do you even know what you are talking about? Hadnot impressed the coaches last year when he was starting at LG. We all know that Whitley shouldnt even been starting in the first place, so Hadnot took over once James came back. From what i have seen, Hadnot was our best OL last year and he could be again this year.

Its all about competition. I want the best players out there on game day 1.

PhinDude88 said:
Do you even know what you are talking about? Hadnot impressed the coaches last year when he was starting at LG. We all know that Whitley shouldnt even been starting in the first place, so Hadnot took over once James came back. From what i have seen, Hadnot was our best OL last year and he could be again this year.
Appearntly I have no clue. So I will just shut up and listen as you explain how stupid I am!:rolleyes:

Gofish1331 said:
Appearntly I have no clue. So I will just shut up and listen as you explain how stupid I am!:rolleyes:

I was just telling you how it went, no harm in it at all towards you.

Gofish1331 said:
So who starts at left tackle? And while were at it is Rex Hadnot really ready to be the starter at right guard? Please comense the comments:tongue: .

Whoever does the best job in camp and preseason. :)

Hadnot played OK last year - which for our line equated out to stellar in comparison to his mates.

If Carey doesn't start this year - he is officially a bust. No excuse for being the #19 pick to the team with one of the worst OLs and not being able to crack the line-up for two seasons.

Back
Top Bottom