Carey to Vikings? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carey to Vikings?

LdoubleE80

Starter
Reaction score
Late news from TFY--Vikings surprise pick could be Vernon Carey @ 19. That seems early. They may be worried that Miami or New England will snatch him if they trade down.

All the more reason to make a bold move with Ogun. I say we trade him to move up in the first and get a second or 3rd.If we could do that and keep 20 we could be sitting pretty. I know this sounds far fetched , but no more than any of these other rumors.Dolfanreal69

So we create a hole to fill a hole because we think someone will reach for a player who probably won't be drafted before the mid-second round.

Trade Ogunleye, and the defense will fall off tremendously next year.

I dont think that our D will fall apart if we trade Ogun. We have a load of young talent to take his spot.

If Udeze or Will Smith is there, it would be ok, otherwise--bad idea.

LdoubleE80 said:
Late news from TFY--Vikings surprise pick could be Vernon Carey @ 19. That seems early. They may be worried that Miami or New England will snatch him if they trade down.
They can have him.

Hard to say what will be the right decision, but Spielman sure has a crazy juggling act to do this year...

According to Rich Gosselin all 8 line coaches that he talked to had Justin Smiley ahead of Carey, so this pick would be very suspect. But then again, it's the Vikings.

Back
Top Bottom