Carr a franchise QB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr a franchise QB?

brent

Starter
Reaction score
Carr was the better QB on the field. Much stronger Arm! He can make every throw. Fielder cannot. However one should not be surprised, Carr was a franchise Number One pick! Fielder.........Don't ask........undrafted free agent.

Carr had a great performance today, and I believe he will be an excellent qb for years to come...this kid is one tough motha...just look at the 76 sacks he took last year

Its a league of QB's. Carr is a rising star in this league. The most important postion when the game is on the line. I DO favor Fielder over Testerverde. Bills/Bledsoe VS Fielder/Phins however Miami is in trouble.

carr was the #1 selection overall...jay fiedler was undrafted. does carr have more talent? does he have a stronger arm? is he a franchise qb? geez, considering he was taken #1, i hope so. but that doesnt mean that jay has any less heart, regardless of today's loss.

What's the point of this thread?? That Carr is a better QB than Fiedler?? Given.

Most teams will have a more talented QB compared to Us. Jets with Pennington, Bills, Giants, Jaqs. Just look where they're QB was drafted.

Vinnie T is no longer in this category! I like our chances VS the Jets. With Pennington the Jets were in the Playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom