Carr being shopped for a 3rd | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr being shopped for a 3rd

I think we should trade all our draftpicks for QBs that have washed out or have been busts on other teams, I mean its worked so well so far why not toss another few draft picks down the toliet? Carrs a bum straightup I dont want him for a 7th. Im tired of everyone making excuses for that guy, hes just a bust its that simple. Great Qbs can play behind bad Olines and still make plays, this guy took bad sacks, didnt make plays and oh yea his teams have been terrible. Hes not a winner, no thanks.

Yeah However i think he did kick our *** this past season going up against Culpepper, poeple putting faith in Culpepper is a joke hes done, if we put our faith in culpepper we will be sitting here nextt year doing the same damn thing making a bunch of threads asking a ton of what if's instead of just going out there and winning and making it to the playoffs. Carr right now is better than culpepper.

Yeah However i think he did kick our *** this past season going up against Culpepper, poeple putting faith in Culpepper is a joke hes done, if we put our faith in culpepper we will be sitting here nextt year doing the same damn thing making a bunch of threads asking a ton of what if's instead of just going out there and winning and making it to the playoffs. Carr right now is better than culpepper.

Not if Culpepper is healthy, not even close. Culpepper at his best is literally a light year or two better than Carr. Trading a pick for Carr is idiot when we have a better Qb than him on our roster in Culpepper. Anyone advocating trading a pick for Carr then saying Culpepper is a joke has no validity to what they are saying whatsoever.

I wouldn't mind making a trade for Carr, if we didn't already have Culpepper. I think David Carr is a good QB, he just needs an OL behind him. I wouldn't be mad if we did make that trade though, but if we do make that trade, we need to make sure we improve our OL (we have to do that anyway). I hope Carr gets traded to a team that needs a QB and has an OL that can actually block, give him that, and that trade would be a steal.

:dolphins:

actually that has been his problem in a nutshell; his O line has been literally behind him, while he runs for his life. he needs on O line in FRONT of him. :)

i know that is what you meant though.

I want to keep our draft picks for a change

:yeahthat: We need to start building through the draft. Plus it makes Draft time so much more exciting when you have a full slate of picks.

Espn insider see them taking Adrian Peterson .....I think they give carr one more year...

Back
Top Bottom