Carr being shopped for a 3rd | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr being shopped for a 3rd

Opt there goes our chances with quinn falling.

I would take him for a 3rd round pick because he can compete with culpepper for the starting job since we dont know what to expect out of culpepper hopefully he comes back strong from injury but just in case and we can cut harrington

I wouldn't mind making a trade for Carr, if we didn't already have Culpepper. I think David Carr is a good QB, he just needs an OL behind him. I wouldn't be mad if we did make that trade though, but if we do make that trade, we need to make sure we improve our OL (we have to do that anyway). I hope Carr gets traded to a team that needs a QB and has an OL that can actually block, give him that, and that trade would be a steal.

:dolphins:

No thanks, Ill take my chances with C-pep.

is there honestly that much of a difference between Carr and Harrington? Arent they like secretly the same guy?

I would take him for a 3rd round pick because he can compete with culpepper for the starting job since we dont know what to expect out of culpepper hopefully he comes back strong from injury but just in case and we can cut harrington

As far as I understand it, Cleo will get a serious shot to start.

is there honestly that much of a difference between Carr and Harrington? Arent they like secretly the same guy?

Not even close. Carr is better than Harrington. However, if we trade for Carr, he really needs to be the starter, just because how else can you justify trading your 3rd round pick for a QB and put him on the bench? We haven't given Daunte enough time. Give him one more year, and then we'll see. Of course, if we do that and Carr turns out to be pretty good with another team, won't we be kicking ourselves for doing the same thing as last year with Brees. That's why Cameron and Mueller are paid the big bucks, so hopefully they make the right decision.

:dolphins:

I'd take him for a 3rd if we didn't have a QB but we do in Culpepper whether he has issues or not.

i did read they are saying third round but will take a 4th round pick which they will probally get more relastically

Back
Top Bottom