Carr doesn't feel respect | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr doesn't feel respect

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
Good article about how we took the Texans lightly, Saints unlikely to duplicate our mistake-

"Capers and second-year quarterback David Carr are certainly hoping the Texans are better equipped to handle that type of situation this year.

"I don't know, but we'll find out," Carr said. "It comes down to a matter of gaining respect from your peers as well. All we've really been hearing about is how the Dolphins messed up, so we still don't feel like we've gotten any respect for doing anything.""

http://www.2theadvocate.com/stories/091203/spo_mickles001.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
David Carr, I respect you man. :)

I think he's getting plenty of respect right now. But he just doen't like the fact that we are the better team. Just not last Sunday:mad:

Originally posted by Danikus
I think he's getting plenty of respect right now. But he just doen't like the fact that we are the better team. Just not last Sunday:mad:

once again, how does anyone know who the hell Houston really is? they are basing everything on an exapansion team last year. that is sick after we all know they got alot of 1st round picks and and good veteran cast offs from other teams. If chester Pitts continous to play as he is, and that Oline plays well, and the defense stays tight like last year, and the WR's johnson and gaffney are potentially good-great, then housotn is for real.

Why is Carr crying about respect?? If he keeps playing like he did last week, he'll earn it. Too many players care so much about what other people think and it gets annoying. Maybe thats the way he gets himself up for games, so that I will not disagree with. Any motivation is good motivation.

I always said that David Carr would be a great player in this league. He just played a flawless game and when you get your opponents to make mistake its a blessing because you can go out there comfortable. I think this win will give the team a boost and I wouldn't be surprise if they cause havoc in the afc south.

Back
Top Bottom