Carr to Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carr to Miami?

SgtPhin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've seen a few articles lately that mention us as a potential landing place for David Carr from the Texans and all I can think of is......WHY???? Hopefully we have learned from our past misadventures with retread QB's that you can't possibly rehab a QB that has been ruined by another teams mishandling... does Joey Harrington strike a chord? We need to draft and groom our own QB under our own coaches and in our system, then if he fails it will be because we made a poor choice and not because he was irreparably damaged before he got here. There is an old saying that goes "If you keep doing what you've been doing , you'll keep getting what you've been getting". Let's not play Groundhog Day with our QB's anymore and do it right this time. Anyone else agree?

Sorry folks, this was my first attempt to post on this site and they sent it here. I didn't see it til I changed forums and had already rewritten it. I'm computer challenged so please bear with me, I'll do better next time, I promise. Again, sorry for the doube post. Gary.

Back
Top Bottom