Carson Meier signed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carson Meier signed

Now that I think about it, I like Tight Ends.

I just don't remember why - LOL

We are talking about girls? - LOL
I am too old for girls, I like women.

Last edited:
Exactly.......

I guess he didn't feel compelled to do a basic giggle search?

Too much effort required.....lol
I understand his absence of effort - I am guilty of it as well.
Another reason I ask the forum for info is that usually several people have added insight.

I understand his absence of effort - I am guilty of it as well.
Another reason I ask the forum for info is that usually several people have added insight.
I understand, but OP obviously read the info somewhere. How much effort really is it to long click, copy, long click, paste?.....lol

I think it would at least give a baseline starting point for member comment.

Not a big deal either way.....

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

He's a blocking tight end. 26 years old, 6'5" and 260 lbs. Went to Oklahoma. Details below extracted from Wikipedia.
Miami is his third NFL team. Previously signed with Jacksonville and Atlanta.

Jacksonville Jags - Meier signed with the Jacksonville Jaguars as an undrafted free agent April 27, 2019. He was cut by the Jaguars at the end of training camp.

Atlanta Falcons​

Meier was signed to the Atlanta Falcons practice squad on September 3, 2019. Meier was promoted to the Falcons' active roster on November 27. He made his NFL debut the next day, starting at tight end against the New Orleans Saints.[6] He was waived on December 7, 2019. Meier was re-signed to the Falcons' practice squad on December 10, 2019. On December 30, 2019, Meier was signed to a reserve/future contract. He was waived with an injury settlement on August 14, 2020.
Is he any good? Is he a beast? Can he catch? Is he athletic? Did sooner fans like him? Thanks!!!

I understand, but OP obviously read the info somewhere. How much effort really is it to long click, copy, long click, paste?.....lol

I think it would at least give a baseline starting point for member comment.

Not a big deal either way.....
Seriously tho - anyone out there that could produce some info about Carson Meier would be much appreciated…..

what’s the scoop on him - maybe from a Sooners fan….

I love when the Dolphins have “who?” Players. Instead of the big names that amount in nothing!

Continue building the roster and following your vision F.O.
What? So players we haven't heard of are the players we want versus the players that have been successful enough to have some name recognition? That's a borderline faulty argument.

Seriously tho - anyone out there that could produce some info about Carson Meier would be much appreciated…..

what’s the scoop on him - maybe from a Sooners fan….
Here's the line that I believe tells us everything we need to know about this player...

As a redshirt senior, Meier caught 19 receptions for 327 yards and four touchdowns and was named second team All-Big 12 Conference by the league's coaches.[1]

He isn't a pass catcher. At best, he's a blocking back... Wiki claims that he's also been used as an H back. As nearly as I can tell... he's Cethan Carter without the special teams value. Sounds like a camp body.

I love when the Dolphins have “who?” Players. Instead of the big names that amount in nothing!

Continue building the roster and following your vision F.O.

Didn't they do that before with "no name" offensive line? - LOL

Here's the line that I believe tells us everything we need to know about this player...

As a redshirt senior, Meier caught 19 receptions for 327 yards and four touchdowns and was named second team All-Big 12 Conference by the league's coaches.[1]

He isn't a pass catcher. At best, he's a blocking back... Wiki claims that he's also been used as an H back. As nearly as I can tell... he's Cethan Carter without the special teams value. Sounds like a camp body.
Thank you!!!

Back
Top Bottom