Carter is a Waste | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Carter is a Waste

Dolphin Dan

Alright, MIAMI!
Reaction score
Getting Chris Carter would be a mistake. He is obnoxious and old and overrated. He would whine about not getting the ball and be a distraction to a team that is on the right track. Think about it: Turner wants to run the ball with Ricky. We have Chambers and Gadsden and other recievers to get the ball, adding carter would be the wrong move!!!

i think carter will be a great pick up and threat to opposing team. All we need him for is to " CATCH TOUCHDOWN". Aslong as wanny lets him know his role in offense.

Just like Jerry Rice was last year for Oakland? CC turns a very good group of wrs to a great group of wrs. Does everyone forget the last 2 seasons when we had like 2 uninjured wrs on our roster towards the end of each season?

i agree, we do not need to waste money on Carter. Sign LoBro, we still need another pass rusher

Carter would be a better than WR than anyone we have other than CC, Jr. and they are totally different kinds of WRs (remember everybody overrates players on their team). If we can afford to sign Carter cheap, then sign him. You know never what will happen by the time the season starts, i.e. a WR could get hurt.

Signing Carter to the bare minimum is the only way this deal would be in the best interest of the team! Although I dont agree with the way Carter handles himself towards his teammates, the guy is a football player. WR is not a glaring hole in the team needs, but can always be BETTER, not saying Carter will make it better, but if he can and will play for peanuts, I have no objections really! I think our lockerroom is full of passion for the game, and maybe this will calm his transgressions down to livable situations! Let it be known that I still dont want him but if its got to be, then let it be for little of nothing. After all we still have big O-Line problems!

I have heard enough about people dissing Cris Carter, SO if we are really looking at another WR, let's get Keenan McCardell!!

Originally posted by chambers84
I have heard enough about people dissing Cris Carter, SO if we are really looking at another WR, let's get Keenan McCardell!!

Now I want Carter! :lol:

Just Think....

At first, I thought Carter would also be a waste. But look at it this way.

Just about every time we were in the red zone last year, everyone Double Teamed Gadsen. And Chambers was not the #2 last year, and barely played in the red zone.

Now, we get into the red zone this year, we stick Carter, Chambers, and Gadsen in there, and no one will have a clue on who to double team.

If we sign Carter, It would definately be an upgrade on offense, and we will have the best shot to win the Super Bowl.

IB69 do you like anyone? Anyway, I think there has been way to much bashing of CC here. The only knock on his personality is he is to competitive. I want a guy that isn't afraid to go up a guy like Bownes or Gardner and push im in the chest and tell him to start playing like he means it, like he did to that lb in Minnisota. You people aren't getting the whole story, and if the Vikings didn't have a losing season last year you would never speak of his "personality flaws". The guy has been commended over and over for his work ethic, off season training, and will to win. As the December melt downs have repeatedly shown maybe Miami needs a little of his "personality flaws".

Originally posted by Dajesus
The guy has been commended over and over for his work ethic, off season training, and will to win. As the December melt downs have repeatedly shown maybe Miami needs a little of his "personality flaws".

Well said.

We have 4 quality WR the way it is, Carter is a Hall of Famer, but we should try to improve on positions where we need more help.

Just do it baby...

Lets sign Carter!
People get too worked up about a supposed attitude when the Vikings went into the toilet.

Chris Carter can flat out play football and would improve this football team.

Thats the bottom line...

people have accused him of having an attitude an edge...you know what lets take a chance on greatness instead of settling for security...maybe it doesn't work out but an
offense that includes Chris Chambers, Ricky Williams, Travis Minor, Oronde Gadsen, Chris Carter, James Mcknight and Dedric Ward looks pretty good to me

Back
Top Bottom