Case for Tom Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Case for Tom Brady

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is just a funny story I heard on sports radio today and it’s not even really about Brady to Miami. So the segment was make a case on why every team should go after Tom Brady.

mind you they already decided that Baltimore, Kansas City, Green Bay and New Orleans are the only teams where there was no need to sign Brady. So they’re making a case for 28 teams to sign Brady.

They get to the Eagles and they say: Philadelphia can sign Brady, trade their 1st and Carson Wentz to Miami for #5, and draft Tua, and have Tua sit behind Brady for a year or 2.

I actually think that would pretty smart on the Eagles part but how would people feel if Miami actually did a trade like that? Wentz is far from sturdy even though he played every single game for once this past season.

If I wanted Carson wentz I would just draft Justin Herbert

No guarantee the Eagles would get Tua at 5. That's where the plan could fall apart...

It would have to be something that is agreed upon and ONLY goes through on draft day where the Dolphins are on the clock @ 5 and Tua is still on the table.

It's actually a very interesting scenario! It absolutely won't happen, obviously, but it's pretty fascinating.

It would have to be something that is agreed upon and ONLY goes through on draft day where the Dolphins are on the clock @ 5 and Tua is still on the table.

It's actually a very interesting scenario! It absolutely won't happen, obviously, but it's pretty fascinating.
Stranger things have happened. There's ALWAYS a monkey wrench or two thrown in somewhere...

It was pretty interesting. It was the only one that caught my attention during the segment lol

Brady would look good as a Titan, his coach would be his ex-teammate...

and Tannyhill as a Pat.

It would make for some interesting games.

If he wins another ring as a Titan it would definitely throw some shade on the hooded one.

The Titans are 1 QB away, sorry to say it for the RT super-fans, but they need a better QB if they want to make it to the big show

Anywhere Brady goes he will be exposed as the beneficiary of NE offensive system. Cracks already showing up this last season as they didnt surround him with the same level of play makers.

p.s. hes old

Back
Top Bottom