Case for Tom Brady | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Case for Tom Brady

There was zero point bringing back Fitz if we were going to sign Brady. We are not even ready for a 43 year old Brady anyway, makes zero sense for either party.

This is just a funny story I heard on sports radio today and it’s not even really about Brady to Miami. So the segment was make a case on why every team should go after Tom Brady.

mind you they already decided that Baltimore, Kansas City, Green Bay and New Orleans are the only teams where there was no need to sign Brady. So they’re making a case for 28 teams to sign Brady.

They get to the Eagles and they say: Philadelphia can sign Brady, trade their 1st and Carson Wentz to Miami for #5, and draft Tua, and have Tua sit behind Brady for a year or 2.

I actually think that would pretty smart on the Eagles part but how would people feel if Miami actually did a trade like that? Wentz is far from sturdy even though he played every single game for once this past season.

How many top FA QBs go to teams and talk signing? Rare, I'm certain.

If I wanted Carson wentz I would just draft Justin Herbert
If I wanted Wentz, the Dolphins can just sign me for millions screwing the team up front and I can and would always be injured.

Reactions: A1.
Wentz is fool's gold
Agreed. I would have traded him after they won w Foles. I stumped for it - I don’t know why like I really care. They could have gotten someone’s entire draft for the next 2 seasons had they done it then.

If Wentz isnt good enough for the Eagles, but Tua is, then why isnt Tua good enough for Miami?

Wentz is a lot better than people apparently think. That team was getting WR's off the street last year, they had NO ONE outside of Ertz to catch the ball. No QB could manage that...
He’s definitely above average. Eagles were hurt everywhere, he’s the only reason they made the playoffs. He can’t stay on the field yet he just played all 16 games. DeVante Parker just played all 16 games, do we still label him as “can’t stay on the field”? Idk, maybe both players need to do that again this year to officially shed the oft injured label.

We should sign Brady, then draft Tua or Herbert at 5. Then trade Fitzpatrick and one of our 2nds to Chicago for Khalil Mack. And then trade Rosen to get a 2nd rounder back.

that’s how Madden works, right?

This is the worst thread ever.... Sorry.... Just saying.

This would absolutely be the weirdest signing. We would have to trade either Fitz or Rosen, and would have to sell him on the idea that we are drafting and signing as many top talent OL as possible because no way he survives behind last years line. We have the playmakers for him, with speed and big targets all across the board, and would be able to add a couple RBs to help take away the pressure. IDk, still though, it would be hard to root for.

No. Never. Never, Never? Never, Never. If Brady comes here....I'm no longer a Dolphins fan. He's a pretentious whiny brat and half his rings come from cheating scandals. JUST SAY NO TO TOM BRADY

Back
Top Bottom