Castillo/Corrales-Greatest Fight Ever? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Castillo/Corrales-Greatest Fight Ever?

erik morales said he would move up if corrales won. he should re-think that. he don't want it with chico.

LightsOut said:
erik morales said he would move up if corrales won. he should re-think that. he don't want it with chico.

El Terible and Chico is almost too devestating to imagine. I'm a big fan of Chico and would like to see him get a nice payday, which a fight with Erik would entail. But the brutality on display that night would be truly crazy(And something I certainly would not miss) .

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Morales would beat Diego, you heard it hear first!

he's too small for corrales. he would slug it out like he always does and get murked. corrales is a monster puncher.

Corrales is a big puncher. Castillo may have the best beard in boxing.

The fight will replay Tuesday night on Showtime2 (11 p.m. ET/PT). If you have the chance, watch it!!

Any way to get the fight over the internet since I don't have Showtime?

Martel said:
Ok you axed for it...

THE WHOLE FIGHT-
http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E23TK9FCKH390N1LVQ5QNMV11

you gotta be patient though, it takes about an hour!

THE 10TH ROUND-
http://www.fightreport.net/videos/corrales_castillo_rd_10.wmv

That should pop right up.

Enjoy!!!!!

Thanks man, I only watched the 10th round, looked like a great fight. Ill dl the rest of it tomorrow. I'm not a huge boxing fan, more of a casual fan watch it when I can but I love seeing a good match.

Look at the date of the OP. Same date he died. Weird.

R.I.P.

Castillo vs. Corrales 1 was the greatest fight of this generation. You rarely ever get to see guys allowed to go on in a fight after they took as much punishment as they did throughout the fight. What an odd coicidence that Chico died on the same day of this bout. Let's be honest, Chico was never the same after that day. Even though he won, he lost a lot more that night then Castillo and has been in bad shape since that day. RIP CHAMP. Gone way to soon. With the wars and amount of years watching Corrales, no one realized he was only 29. In ring years he was 50. I still can't believe this. Just sad!

Ali Vs. Frazier....The Thrilla in Manila....that was the best fight ever. :)

Back
Top Bottom