Castillo, Hawthorne, Clarett, Walter, Shazor, Henry, Webster, Wilkerson... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Castillo, Hawthorne, Clarett, Walter, Shazor, Henry, Webster, Wilkerson...

Joey 22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
There are MANY Pooles in this years draft, players who where 1st day picks if not even 1st rounders that have slipped because of issues outside the field, whether is drugs, roids, poor workouts its so many its not even funny, I hope we take a flier on any of those guys except for Clarett, I bet more than one will make the teams who where spotting them early regret passing on them.

I'd consider castillo in the later rounds like 4th and 5th now...clarrett is a no, and walter is my sleeper for qb cause he was a first round caliber qb but he hasnt thrown the ball yet for anyone so hes gonna fall atleast out of day 1

I have ben pulling for Chris Henry in the third for a while now. He is my big sleeper pick. I think he is just what we need as a 3rd option. In those highlight films that are floating around this site he looks dominant.
Shazor could be our answer down the road a OLB in my opinion, maybe SS, but I dont like his 4.65 40 time. He's like 6'3" and 233, I say put 10 lbs on him and let him learn from Seau for a year.
I dont like drug users so Castillo and Hawthorne I cuold care less about.
I wouldnt be suprised to see us grab Webter is he slides for obvious reasons. Same goes for WIlkerson.

My sleeper is still Stefan LeFors at QB. Speaking of Clarett, he kinda reminds me of Mike Tyson. During his heyday he was MEGA-****y and very outspoken, but then he falls off and now is trying a comeback and the attitude is totally changed. It's not ****y anymore, it's almost struggling for attention and acceptance. Look at Clarett, ****y in college, some might even say ****y at the combine, when he just quit, but then at his pro day he actually showed work ethic and showed that he seemed to get he wasn't god's gift to football, like Tyson now when he used to be all crazy and now he is really quit in interviews and stuff.

Agent51 said:
like Tyson now when he used to be all crazy and now he is really quit in interviews and stuff.

You obviously haven't seen his latest press conference for his fight in June. He's talking all crazy and laughing like a psycho.

SpeedRush99 said:
You obviously haven't seen his latest press conference for his fight in June. He's talking all crazy and laughing like a psycho.

oh jeez, lol. No, I haven't, Boxing is pretty boring to me, but I have seen article on him and a few of his TV interviews since his "comeback" and, in those ones anyway, he seemed mellowed out.

you gys are insane... castillo will be taken pretty damn early, watch

Whoever said Chris Henry in the 3rd, I am all with you. I've been talking about this guy all the time too.

Back
Top Bottom