Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow

In 2016 he had 71 tackles, 1 sack ,2 forced fumbles, 3 interceptions in 14 games
his play fell off last season, not sure if he was banged up or what the reason was.

Over four seasons in D.C., Breeland recorded 270 combined tackles, 60 passes defended, eight interceptions and seven forced fumbles.

He was 6th highest rated in man coverage a couple seasons ago on PFF. Not as highly rated in zone.

PFF has him as a tik below mediocre and my opinion of him is much less.

He is asking for a big multi-year contract.

All of you fans that railed against the Cutler deal because it ate up our rollover...where are you now?

This isn't a cheap 1 year deal to add competition, WTH are you thinking??

Even if he goes with a one year prove it deal, it won't be with a team projected to be a bottom dweller.

There shouldn't be a visit. If the Dolphins do make an offer, he will only use it to negotiate with another team.

All this hoopla and the guy sucks. He is a #3 or #4 at best.

Are the Dolphins doing their due diligence or is this a position of need? I was under the impression that we were more than set at CB.

Are the Dolphins doing their due diligence or is this a position of need? I was under the impression that we were more than set at CB.
You were under the wrong impression. It’s been more than understood that the roster for the second CB spot is failing.! Breeland is probably better than anything we have at the position and he isn’t even that good

PFF has him as a tik below mediocre and my opinion of him is much less.

He is asking for a big multi-year contract.

All of you fans that railed against the Cutler deal because it ate up our rollover...where are you now?

This isn't a cheap 1 year deal to add competition, WTH are you thinking??

Even if he goes with a one year prove it deal, it won't be with a team projected to be a bottom dweller.

There shouldn't be a visit. If the Dolphins do make an offer, he will only use it to negotiate with another team.

All this hoopla and the guy sucks. He is a #3 or #4 at best.

Because you're obviously the first word when it comes to player evaluation.

Tony Lippett is hurt, and not coming back as quick as we hoped. Tank has not taking the step forward expected from 2nd year 3rd round pick. McTyler, although giving the effort, and being better than Tank, is limited.

Breeland would be our #2 instantly. This isn’t about competition. This is about signing a starter, and really rounding out a very good unit. I didn’t scout the player or watch the redskins a lot, but I can read between the lines. The dude had 19 passes defensed last year. That is one less than X and Tank combined, 13 for X 1 for Tank. The Panthers were going to give him 8 million per season before it was revealed he needed a skin graft. I hope we sign him today.

This brings credence to the thought that CB is an area of concern.

Which is crazy because a few weeks ago most of us assumed CB to be a position of depth - several big potential guys fighting for the second spot. But obviously Lippett is still not close to 100% and Tank hasn’t stepped up as we all hoped he would.

Once again Armando was plugged in on the team thoughts of adding another CB, even though it took alot of us as a slight surprise.

Lots of red flags with this guy. But, the Dolphins defensive backfield made all of the Bucs QB's look like All Pros.

The Dolphins shouldnt be in this situation. This sucks.

Really wish stupidly wasn’t rampid here! Even more I wish people knew its team prior to posting!

dumb-are-you-serious-SEp6Zq6ZkzUNW

Back
Top Bottom