Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow

They should've drafted Tre'Davious White in the 1st round last year instead of Charles "Dark Place" Harris.

That's where they screwed up.
I love it!!! "DARK PLACE"!! I loved White thought he was a player worth picking.

I dont want to see the highest paid slot cb in the nfl moved out of the slot, but I imagine the Redskins didnt let this guy leave because he was playing at a super high level?

I dont want to see the highest paid slot cb in the nfl moved out of the slot, but I imagine the Redskins didnt let this guy leave because he was playing at a super high level?
He's not the highest paid slot how many times do we have to say lol and like fsu said before Chris Harris plays slot and boundary. Minkah was the best slot in the country. The key to being a good defense is versatility. If the offense doesn't know who is lining up where they are at a disadvantage

He's not the highest paid slot how many times do we have to say lol and like fsu said before Chris Harris plays slot and boundary. Minkah was the best slot in the country. The key to being a good defense is versatility. If the offense doesn't know who is lining up where they are at a disadvantage

Lets see if this D is capale of lining up correctly and completing basic tackles before they worry about versatility and other buzz words.

Does Chris Harris play for the Dolphins? I thought we had Bobby McCain?

Lets see if this D is capale of lining up correctly and completing basic tackles before they worry about versatility and other buzz words.

McCain played boundary last season 20% of the time and the stats prove he did well. I don't get the issue

Main reason Minkah lined up in the slot at Alabama in 5+ DB packages was so he could communicate better with the D-Line and set the front. In addition to communicating with the rest of the secondary and linebackers.

I'd look for his role to be similar with the Dolphins.

Main reason Minkah lined up in the slot at Alabama in 5+ DB packages was so he could communicate better with the D-Line and set the front. In addition to communicating with the rest of the secondary and linebackers.

I'd look for his role to be similar with the Dolphins.
McMillan is also good at lining up the defense, but they are young so we'll need a little time. There's plenty of hope for the future

This really makes it seem like that those comments about X not being good, Parker being mediocre, may have some coach buy in.

I think there is more concerns or chatter about Howard with the fans, not the coaches.

Both players Howard and Parker will be a big part of the 2018 season.

What would it matter if he were the highest paid slot being moved to boundary? As a boundary corner, he instantly becomes low-paid and therefore a great bargain!

Lots of red flags with this guy. But, the Dolphins defensive backfield made all of the Bucs QB's look like All Pros.
I am unfamiliar with Bashaud. What are his red flags?

I like the fit for the scheme but I think we are just buying another frustrating option. Should we sign him.

But there isn’t much corner talent waiting on the streets to be called either

If we need another CB then we sure need to be looking at linebackers and defensive tackles first cause the need is much larger there.

Back
Top Bottom