Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cb Breeland Visiting Tomorrow

I like this. More competition can't hurt, and they must not like what they saw game 1 too much

This really makes it seem like that those comments about X not being good, Parker being mediocre, may have some coach buy in.

This isn't to do with Howard lol its the others

Supposedly this guy is pretty good. Injuries are the concern .Been making a ton of visits so he has his pick of teams

Bring on the competition. I was surprised they redskins didn’t bring him back especially after trading fuller. Can’t hurt especially if down lippett

Yeah, it's probably about the coaches not liking Tank, McTyer, or Lippett starting.
The 26-year old is looked at as one of the best corners on the market currently. Earlier this offseason, Breeland inked a three year, $24 million contract with the Carolina Panthers with $11 million guaranteed. But, Breeland failed his physical after cutting his foot while in the Dominican Republic and it became infected, which voided the deal with Carolina and kept him on the market.
He's talking to at least three other teams, including the Patriots. He won't come cheap.

What is the extent of his foot injury? He was a pretty good corner coming out of Clemson and has been OK in the pros.

Breeland failed his physical having cut his foot while on a visit to the Dominican Republic that later became infected; the contract was therefore voided and he became a free agent again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bashaud_Breeland

He was thin coming out of Clemson and a step slow at 4.62. I would not think getting an infection from a cut would be something that a team would void a contract over unless your foot was going to be amputated..

Last edited:
This brings credence to the thought that CB is an area of concern.

Which is crazy because a few weeks ago most of us assumed CB to be a position of depth - several big potential guys fighting for the second spot. But obviously Lippett is still not close to 100% and Tank hasn’t stepped up as we all hoped he would.

I hope none our guys are hurt, especially concerned about Lippett?

Back
Top Bottom