CB duo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CB duo

bryancox51fan

Bills suck balls
Reaction score
Can anyone think of a better duo than Pat and Sam at the same time with a team- I cant. My argument was against someone that said Albert Lewis and Kevin Ross of the Chiefs in the late 80's

Deion Sanders and a former fin Tim McYer(something like that) in atlanta were pretty damn good.

Even though they hit their primes at different times (Madison - 98-2000, Surtain - last few years) I have never seen a better CB duo in my lifetime.

bryancox51fan said:
Can anyone think of a better duo than Pat and Sam at the same time with a team- I cant. My argument was against someone that said Albert Lewis and Kevin Ross of the Chiefs in the late 80's
If you had Deron Cherry in there with Ross you'd have a stronger argument imo.

larfo2224 said:
I believe they were the best duo, but of course I am biased.

Me too, lol, but even if I weren't you can't really argue the fact that Madison/Surtain were the best tandem.

Minnifield and Dixon For the Browns in late 80's were a serious combo.

How about MaCallister (sp) and samari Rolle in Baltimore this year. I know they havent proven anything as a duo yet but they are two elite corners. Also they have Ed Reed and Will Demps lurking in that secondary right behind them. I think that Baltimore could possibly have one of the most solid secondarys ever this season.

Back
Top Bottom