CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins

She tries too hard with her “deep voice”
Absolutely. The funny thing is every time I'm forced to listen to her I end up doing an imitation of her for the rest of the day. You can talk like that on TV or in the comfort of your own home, I just don't recommend doing it at Publix or the liquor store. Especially the liquor store, they may refuse to sell to you.

Absolutely. The funny thing is every time I'm forced to listen to her I end up doing an imitation of her for the rest of the day. You can talk like that on TV or in the comfort of your own home, I just don't recommend doing it at Publix or the liquor store. Especially the liquor store, they may refuse to sell to you.
lol when Beth is announcing my girlfriend will walk by and ask who’s that guy talking? And I’m like it’s Seth Mowins. she’s like oh he sounds handsome, and I’m like yeah he really is…

I really don’t care which network is showing the game. I will be watching the Dolphins game and I don’t care one bit about the Cowboys-Charger game.

1 game is at 1 the other at 4 ????
Yes, the Dolphins game was originally a CBS game this week (they have the doubleheader) it was scheduled to have more coverage until CBS forced FOX to take the game in exchange for the Cowboys game @4. Because FOX doesn't think much of the Dolphins game, the coverage lost from the Cowboys game was distributed to more of their other games, including taking what coverage the Dolphins were supposed to get. So now the Dolphins game will have the lowest rated FOX announce team and will only be shown in the Buffalo/Miami areas, Hawaii and Wyoming.

Between the two I don’t see how you can argue them picking Chargers vs Cowboys. That game should be fireworks. Herbert has already arrived and Dak looked great week 1. No brainer.

Despite the week 1 outcomes, Buffalo should be expected to crush us. Flores is 0-4 vs the Bills, not to mention a shellacking at the end of last year when we needed a win to make the playoffs.

I love the Phins as much as the next guy, but on a national narrative, what have we given them to be confident in? Tua has a lonnnngggggggg way to go and QB is what matters in the NFL today, not elite defenses.

Stop, you're making too much sense.

Definitely going to be more Cowboys fans than Chargers fans at that game in LA. Raiders and Chargers are constantly going to have more opposing fans in their home stadiums, they need to be in San Diego and Oakland respectively. Once the shine of these new stadiums wear off they're going to be talking about leaving again when their leases are up.

I don't understand why the Chargers vacated San Diego ($200 million cost to Chargers) in favor of sharing an LA Stadium ($550 million relocation fee).

I don't understand why the Chargers vacated San Diego ($200 million cost to Chargers) in favor of sharing an LA Stadium ($550 million relocation fee).
For the new stadium and mainly because the city of SD called their bluff and Spanos had no other options. Spanos basically said buy me a new stadium or we're leaving and San Diego was like bye Felicia! Spanos family has ran the chargers poorly, haven't sniffed a SB in forever and want the city of San Diego to pay for a brand new stadium toy for a millionaire owner? Glad the city stood up to them, he should have paid for his own damn stadium.

When Vegas has a team in all 4 sports, teams looking to blackmail their city for a new stadium won't have Vegas to blackmail with anymore.

Last edited:
Still wondering why the networks ran away from this game? Still wondering why the Dolphins don't get any respect? LMAO :lmfao:

Back
Top Bottom