CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins

FOX is basically home of the NFC East, and it's so tiring. Fans around the league are also sick of that garbage division being forced onto everyone on a weekly basis every year. Ah well. When the Dolphins aren't playing, thank God for RedZone.

Agree. Even then, its primarily the cheesesteaks or team jerruh.

I may be biased but the Atlanta Braves are Americas team

I have boss who has a motto for football season... Death before Dallas
football is more popular in america. So they may be that way for baseball fans. But cowboy fans are everywhere. Its' like an infestation lol. They keep multiplying man, jeesh.

No surprise really. Dallas gets more views and that matchup seems to another high scoring back and forth game if I was to bet.

football is more popular in america. So they may be that way for baseball fans. But cowboy fans are everywhere. Its' like an infestation lol. They keep multiplying man, jeesh.

Putzburgh fans are omnipresent too.

Ranting on, Denver fans are the worst.

2 of my good friends are Cowboys fans; They are rational & pragmatic. Every other cowgirls fan I know makes Jake Harper (2.5 men) seem like Sheldon Cooper

Four TV setup....! You're living my dream :NWTY:

It‘s only 2 for most the year. One goes away for the offseason and the other only comes out from Saturday to Sunday evening.

A 65” with a 43” above it and two 32” to each side.

My wife is very understanding. ;)

I wonder if Kodi is going to show the game? LMAO. Suckers!
I’ve been having problems finding Dolphins games on the firestick. I have an app with live TV but the only CBS game they were showing was the Chiefs/Browns. Can you find all the games on KODI?

It‘s only 2 for most the year. One goes away for the offseason and the other only comes out from Saturday to Sunday evening.

A 65” with a 43” above it and two 32” to each side.

My wife is very understanding. ;)
Still...my dream. TV's with football games all around me. Maybe even a baseball game during playoff time.

Still...my dream. TV's with football games all around me. Maybe even a baseball game during playoff time.

I do the baseball thing too. That’s why I need more than four!

One cool thing about DirecTV is the double play feature. While I only have 4 screens, the receiver can buffer 2 programs at once. So I can switch tuners and check on the other game I have tuned in and even rewind if something happened that I missed.

So essentially I can have 6 games going since I’ve got 2 receivers in the living room. I use over-the-air antenna on one TV and stream via the NFL ticket app on the other.

Last edited:
Same here….I’m kind of glad the game moves to FOX , because I think the F CBS announce team is Beth Mowins by herself. No thanks.
My ears bleed listening to that woman , so over the stop on the enunciation and feigned excitement. She's a female Brockmire. I think she learned everything she knows about "broad"casting from Hank Azaria!

Back
Top Bottom