CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS opts for Cowboys/Chargers over Bills/Dolphins

I honestly feel they'd still put cowboys game ahead of miami even if was not vs chargers and herbert. Even if they were playing texans they'd probably still be ahead. America's team.

Not disagreeing with your point, other than to say ā€œAmericaā€™s team my @$$!ā€

That narrative has always been tired.

The masses of mainstream sheep tend to gravy train and front run teams that win. The Cowboys arenā€™t a winner and havenā€™t been for 25 years.

Pitt and GB have better fans and travel better than anyone. They are also all over the country.

Not disagreeing with your point, other than to say ā€œAmericaā€™s team my @$$!ā€

That narrative has always been tired.

The masses of mainstream sheep tend to gravy train and front run teams that win. The Cowboys arenā€™t a winner and havenā€™t been for 25 years.

Pitt and GB have better fans and travel better than anyone. They are also all over the country.
All I know is there seems to be more cowboy fans in ny than packers and steeler fans. As far as non ny teams go, Cowboy fans are definitely the most popular from what I see in CNY area. There are a lot of Steeler fans too, but not that surprising considering Pennsylvania the state next door to NY, So says a lot that there are more cowboys fans in ny considering the much greater distance Dallas is to NY compared to Pittsburgh is to NY. Steeler fans can be quite obnoxious at bars. I mean cowboy fans are with gloating, but Steelers fans can be so loud and whiny when watching the games ha

Come on, who wouldn't prefer two 0-1 Non-Div teams over two Div teams, one considered the best in their conference, the other leading their division, and looking like possible and legit competitor to their Division title...Got to love the inconsistencies of the Networks.
They switched because they think Miami is going to get blown out. Of course they would prefer a more competitive back and forth type of game instead right?

back when Mad Dog was doing the games on radio, i would listen to WQAM and turn the tv sound off.

won't be doing that with jimmy cefalo.
That was wayyyyyy back in the pre cable, rabbit ear stone age.

Once things went tech, the radio broadcast was always ahead of the video. I found it very disconcerting to watch that way.

Come on, who wouldn't prefer two 0-1 Non-Div teams over two Div teams, one considered the best in their conference, the other leading their division, and looking like possible and legit competitor to their Division title...Got to love the inconsistencies of the Networks.
Networks don't give a rats a$$ about any of that. They care about viewership, ratings and advertising sales.

All I know is there seems to be more cowboy fans in ny than packers and steeler fans. As far as non ny teams go, Cowboy fans are definitely the most popular from what I see in CNY area. There are a lot of Steeler fans too, but not that surprising considering Pennsylvania the state next door to NY, So says a lot that there are more cowboys fans in ny considering the much greater distance Dallas is to NY compared to Pittsburgh is to NY. Steeler fans can be quite obnoxious at bars. I mean cowboy fans are with gloating, but Steelers fans can be so loud and whiny when watching the games ha

I've never seen Cowboys fan take over a stadium like Steelers fan did in LA when they faced the Chargers. Nothing remotely close to it.

I live in NorCal. In the Sacramento region. Going all the way back to watching games at local bars via old school satellite dishes through today, I see far more Packers and Steelers fans than Cowboys fans. Hell, I see more Dolphins fans than Cowboys fans, honestly.

Don't get me wrong. I know numerous Cowboys fans. And I see lots of Cowboys fans around. But not to the degree where I'd ever say there are more than any other non-49ers or Raiders teams.

And as I said in the beginning, I've never seen Cowboys fan take over opposing stadiums like Packers and Steelers fans do. Never.

America's team is and always has been a myth. Propaganda.

sorry the point of the thread wasnā€™t really the disrespect of Miami (even though it still stands out) but the fact that this move cuts access for dolphin fans outside the Buffalo/Miami regions to actually watch the game considerably unless you have directv.

Back
Top Bottom