Cbs Sports 2019 Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cbs Sports 2019 Mock Draft

Some weird picks, including Finley that high, but it's the first mock I've seen with Josh Allen in the Top 10, and he's be a great fit for the Jets, so kudos on that. He just recovered a fumble vs Georgia.

I think Zach Allen is a top-40 guy, and have hyped him some, but 13 seems high. Good player, and he'd be a good fit, though. Big, physical DE.

Zach Allen is exactly the type of DE Miami needs. The kid is a plug and play starter right from the get go. He brings a lunch pail type mentality to the position. He's very physical and would seriously help Miami shut down the run game to his side of the field. I also love his teammate at RG Eric Lindstrom, he's a tough physical player at OG. Lindstrom looks like a 2nd - 3rd round guy.

I like that pick there. Allen could work real nicely for us. My only issue is that I might have a hard time passing on Devin White, who they have mocked going the very next pick.

A pass rushing DE is our biggest need for sure so I can see us drafting a SS instead.....jk.....lol

DE would be great.

All draft related threads do not belong in the main. Please keep them in the draft forum

Not a bad idea. Miami has gotten virtually nothing out of there defensive ends this year.

Back
Top Bottom