CBS Sportsline Mock Drafts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CBS Sportsline Mock Drafts

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
Glazer and Prisco both have us taking Andrews at #20....while Dennis Dodd has us selecting Jacob Rogers.

Dodd does not even have Andrews going in round #1 at all.....either he's supposedly buying into this "bad press" that Big O was talking about or he's just an idiot.

Check out all three's selections for round 1 here.....

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/draft/mock

Rodgers? Isn't he a 3rd round guy?

That would be like this organization to take a 3rd rounder in the 1st.

I agree...if we stay at 20 and Andrews is there....we've got to take him. Ideally, I'd like to see us trade down and select Grove or Carey though....getting 2 OL in the first 3 rounds would be the ideal scenario.

i dont even know if i want us to take andrews at 20 anymore, the trade down sounds very inticing, we need guard or tackle thats why i like the scenario of us trading down to get cary and get another pick, but thats just me. ive been wondering too, will d-mac come back to play a tackle or a guard or does it depend on who we draft?

There's no way we'll take 2 o-linemen on day one. Most liekly we won't take 2 at all and might not even take one in round one either.

Ozzy rules!!

Wouldn't surprise me too much, he supposedly has been coming up the charts since the combine....I think it would be a bit of a reach at 20 with what other talent may be there at that time (Smiley, Vilma, Dockett, Starks, several WRs).

Back
Top Bottom