CC expected to back Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CC expected to back Sunday

One question I have is wheter he will go over the middle anymore? I mean that was a shot, legal or not, it will change him for a long time, hell RW was scared and stopped and looked around on that flare pass after Wilson leveled him...And he should be use to those hits...sigh...I hope he comes back tho. He's a good player and an marvelous wideout...plus I could use the FF points

I agree it's true...

... and I concern I will have with him from now on. And I might add he has every right to be scared. That was some chicken **** crap your player pulled last night.

Oliver...

Originally posted by sideburn
One question I have is wheter he will go over the middle anymore? I mean that was a shot, legal or not, it will change him for a long time, hell RW was scared and stopped and looked around on that flare pass after Wilson leveled him...And he should be use to those hits...sigh...I hope he comes back tho. He's a good player and an marvelous wideout...plus I could use the FF points

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It was a clearly illegal hit that Kenoy Kennedy might well be suspended for. If he can get in the mindset that hits just don't happen like that unless the dude is doing an illegal hit, then I think he can get past any fear of the middle.

Woo hoo I am so happy. Thanks for the post FFib! Did you actually see him talking and all his marbles in order and stuff?

Re: I agree it's true...

Originally posted by Oliver
... and I concern I will have with him from now on. And I might add he has every right to be scared. That was some chicken **** crap your player pulled last night.

Oliver...

Get over it...Like I've stated before and will probably have to again, that was the same hit Atwater put on Freeman in SB32... The only thing said about it was "what a tremendous hit that was" and Madden rattled and bumbled on for 5 minutes talking about how that was how you hit in the NFL...He'll be fined more than likely suspended for the Chorfs game and then he'll smack a patriot. Amazing how 5 years have changed the NFL

BS!

... he did not hit him on his chin, he hit on the side of the helmet. There is a huge difference here as well. IT'S NOW ILLGEALL TO HIT LIKE THAT. My God are purposely acting like you are dense?

Oliver...

Get over it...Like I've stated before and will probably have to again, that was the same hit Atwater put on Freeman in SB32... The only thing said about it was "what a tremendous hit that was" and Madden rattled and bumbled on for 5 minutes talking about how that was how you hit in the NFL...He'll be fined more than likely suspended for the Chorfs game and then he'll smack a patriot. Amazing how 5 years have changed the NFL

actually

Originally posted by girlphan
Woo hoo I am so happy. Thanks for the post FFib! Did you actually see him talking and all his marbles in order and stuff?

it came from Limmy Cefello (former Dolphins TE), Mandich and Hank. Those 3 do the SportsJam live show every Monday leading up to the monday night game.

Its a local show on ABC and is being broadcasted from sportsbars. Every week they have another player, coach or agent (sometimes).

Today, Jason was a guest.

Cefello said that he talked to CC earlier today and that he felt much better and expects to start Sunday.

South FL has some real good sportshows dedicated to the Dolphins including Fins TV.

My main concern (for Chambers the person as well as the football player) is that concussions often tend to be a recurring problem once a player has suffered the initial one. Merril Hodge, Troy Aikman are typical examples, where the incidence of concussion tends to happen increasingly more regularly, and with more severity. I know that there are probably plenty of cases where players have been concussed (severely) and not suffered any subsequent concussions. However, I remain concerned.

I can't believe that Kennoy Kennedy intended to take Chambers out like that, partly because it would make him a marked man. Its all conjecture at this point, but I would hazard a guess that he intended to give Chambers a hard lick, but unfortunately Chris moved into a dangerous path. Kennedy is certainly partially at fault on this one, but perhaps not too the extent where he was trying to severely injure Chris, as many have accused. Or at least, thats what I want to believe. I think that the main thing to remember is that when a player goes down, fans and players of all teams should unite. Above all, we are football fans and human beings. I know how sick I felt when Mike Utley and Dennis Byrd got hurt. These situations transcend football and team allegiances, and should be treated as such.

Re: BS!

Originally posted by Oliver
... he did not hit him on his chin, he hit on the side of the helmet. There is a huge difference here as well. IT'S NOW ILLGEALL TO HIT LIKE THAT. My God are purposely acting like you are dense?

Oliver...

Spin it anyway you want, First it was the chin now it's the "leftside" GET OVER IT, you weren't hit, you're mom wasn't hit, so get over it. Look at it this way, he just earned his pay for the year!!!Be happy your team won.

Re: Re: BS!

Spin it anyway you want, First it was the chin now it's the "leftside" GET OVER IT, you weren't hit, you're mom wasn't hit, so get over it. Look at it this way, he just earned his pay for the year!!!Be happy your team won.

Yeah, and you are in the class of Browns and Eagles fans. Remember pay back is a bitch....hope you will be in our house come playoff time.

Re: Re: Re: BS!

Originally posted by FFiB

Yeah, and you are in the class of Browns and Eagles fans. Remember pay back is a bitch....hope you will be in our house come playoff time.
Yeah pay back is a bitch, you should know, the last time the fish beat the broncos we ended up running over you in the playoffs for a 38-3 victory on the way to our second SB

Chambers will burn the Bills like he did when he played them in Buffalo last year, I don't think he played them when they were in Miami last season but Im not sure.

sideburn...f*ck you and the horse you rode in on. Denver lost, and your pissed off. Your whole team is dirty, and you have a drunk for a QB. Denver SUCKS!!! MIAMI RULES!!!

Back
Top Bottom