CD Burner Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CD Burner Question

JPhinfan86

Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.
Reaction score
Sorry to post this here, but this is where the computer experts dwell. I have a question about the quality of this particular CD burner.

Artec External CD Burner
Please take a look at this product and tell me if it is a good deal. I want to know if it is a fully capable CD burner in the most common sense. Is the price to good to be true? :lol: Thanks. :up:

Here is the page with all of the different models. If one of these is a better deal/product, please comment. Much appreciated. TigerDirect.com

Also, I need to know if it is compatible with my Gateway SOLO 5350 Labtop. Sorry to bother you, but I haven't the faintest idea of where to look to find this info.

That's actually an internal burner. Also I checked the specs on your laptop, and it seems you have only USB 1.0. To get anything higher than a 4x burner, you'll need 2.0 or a Firewire (IEEE) port. You can still get a USB 2.0 burner, but the max speed you'll get out of it is 4x.

Thanks, I noticed it said internal last night and forgot to post. I think i'll look on Ebay or something. I appreciate you looking at it. :up:

Back
Top Bottom