Cecil "The Diesel" In High Spirits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cecil "The Diesel" In High Spirits

What a shame. Too bad there are thousands just like him, but you have just never heard of them!

Hey Fin, where do you live?? I was born in Belle Glade and raised in Clewiston.

What a waste case. He's fooling himself if he's convinced that they'll parole him next year.

Originally posted by Miamian
What a waste case. He's fooling himself if he's convinced that they'll parole him next year.

Actually, it's not that far fetched. This is his first prison term and parole would be the norm after serving half of his sentence. As long as he doesn't get dinged for misconduct he'll probably be out next year. That's the way the system works whether you like it or not. :)

Originally posted by Muck
Hey Fin, where do you live?? I was born in Belle Glade and raised in Clewiston.

i was born in Belle Glade and was Raised in Clewiston 2 :eek:

Did you go to CHS??

Originally posted by Expo88

Actually, it's not that far fetched. This is his first prison term and parole would be the norm after serving half of his sentence. As long as he doesn't get dinged for misconduct he'll probably be out next year. That's the way the system works whether you like it or not. :)
I'll defer to anyone who has expertise in criminal justice, but since he has had continual troubles with the law, I would be surprised that the penal system would be lenient.

It's not a question of my liking it or not, I don't harbor any vendetta or ill will toward him.

Originally posted by Expo88

A few years ago the State of Florida mandated that all prisoners must serve at least 85% of their sentences before being eligible for parole.....ALL prisoners. So unless he can get resentenced to a lesser term, he aint going no where.

WASTED TALENT!!!!!

It is truly sad to be gifted as CECIL was, and to waste it like he did! You can't sit here and feel sad for him because he SHI# it away!! GOD gives you the TALENT to play the GREATEST game on EARTH you take advantage of it!! I don't feel bad for CECIL COLLINS especially when you have a chance to be special and throw it all away after all this time you are on your 2nd chance and burning people that believed in you!!! HE'S A TURD!!!!!!!

:monkey: CECIL COLLINS:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Re: WASTED TALENT!!!!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
It is truly sad to be gifted as CECIL was, and to waste it like he did! You can't sit here and feel sad for him because he SHI# it away!! GOD gives you the TALENT to play the GREATEST game on EARTH you take advantage of it!! I don't feel bad for CECIL COLLINS especially when you have a chance to be special and throw it all away after all this time you are on your 2nd chance and burning people that believed in you!!! HE'S A TURD!!!!!!!

:monkey: CECIL COLLINS:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Damn Right he is a waste of talent :judge:

Originally posted by FinFan72

i was born in Belle Glade and was Raised in Clewiston 2 :eek:

Did you go to CHS??

Class of '97 baby!! :rocker:

Dude, I bet we know of each other. Or we know a bunch of the same people. Shoot me a PM and tell me your name. This is too weird. :eek:

Originally posted by DolFan31
umm..i live 15-20 mins. from belle glade..

I know West Palm like the back of my hand. My ex-girlfriend also lives out there now. What school do you go to??

Back
Top Bottom