Cedric | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric

Who is the best RB available in the draft?

• C. Benson

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • R. Brown

Votes: 109 57.4%
  • C. Williams

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
#13FinsFan said:
Dude, Benson's stock is dropping faster than K-Marts. Ronnie Brown went to the scouting combine and showed everyone that he is the best RB. What did Benson do? He wouldn't even work out. He didn't want to try and compete. So far he has paid for that decision.

Bad analogy. Kmarts stock went up like a rocket. Combined with Sears it is now trading at $130.

#13FinsFan said:
Ronnie Brown went to the scouting combine and showed everyone that he is the best RB. What did Benson do?

What did Benson do? Oh yeah, become one of the greatest college rushers of all time. Doing things only a few guys have done.

Combine's are overrated. Yet as soon as the come and go, people get all excited over nothing.

I think the 3 top RBs are fairly close when you measure everything about what they will bring to the NFL table. Personally, I am leaning toward Brown because he has the skills, he has the head, he has the heart, and he has proven he is not afraid of competition. I know this has beed debated, but I believe that the fact he doesn't have a lot of mileage on him is a plus as well.

Hostile7 said:
What did Benson do? Oh yeah, become one of the greatest college rushers of all time. Doing things only a few guys have done.

Combine's are overrated. Yet as soon as the come and go, people get all excited over nothing.

Exactly that's what I was saying. I'd rather pick the guy who proved again and again every year how great he is.

#13FinsFan said:
Yeah after they went bankrupt.

Still, it was a moronic analogy since over the last year the stock is up dramatically. Therefore, implying that Benson's stock has been falling like Kmart makes no sense.

M3590NJ973 said:
i guess your right, but if he was so good, why would he split carries?

they had too very good running backs and ronnie brown wasnt better in yards rushing but all around he is better then caddy, he has better recieving stats better ypc. And the eagles last year had Duce Staley fresh off a 1,000 yrd season why didnt they jut use him the whole time, because they had two other good backs so...

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
they had too very good running backs and ronnie brown wasnt better in yards rushing but all around he is better then caddy, he has better recieving stats better ypc. And the eagles last year had Duce Staley fresh off a 1,000 yrd season why didnt they jut use him the whole time, because they had two other good backs so...
still how do we know how good this guy this guy really is if he had never carried the load like benson

M3590NJ973 said:
still how do we know how good this guy this guy really is if he had never carried the load like benson

He did when Caddy was injured but Benson proved himself more on the field which is more important than some overated combine or workout.

Back
Top Bottom