Cedric | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cedric

Who is the best RB available in the draft?

• C. Benson

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • R. Brown

Votes: 109 57.4%
  • C. Williams

Votes: 17 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 4.2%

• Total voters
I agree with you we need to get Cedric Benson

Dude, Benson's stock is dropping faster than K-Marts. Ronnie Brown went to the scouting combine and showed everyone that he is the best RB. What did Benson do? He wouldn't even work out. He didn't want to try and compete. So far he has paid for that decision.

#13FinsFan said:
Dude, Benson's stock is dropping faster than K-Marts. Ronnie Brown went to the scouting combine and showed everyone that he is the best RB. What did Benson do? He wouldn't even work out. He didn't want to try and compete. So far he has paid for that decision.
he didnt need to

M3590NJ973 said:
Why is every one saying Ronnie Brown this, or Ronnie Brown that. HELLO Cedric Benson is the answer to own needs. Not only is he fast but he is powerful. He is Ricky Williams w/o the pot problem. Tell me what you think.
w/o the pot problem??? http://www.houstonprofootball.com/draft/prospects/bensonc.html
"Also like Williams, Benson has had some off-the-field issues. He plead guilty to misdemeanor trespass for a 2003 incident in which he broke down the door of an apartment where he believed that property stolen from him was being held. In 2002, he was charged with marijuana possession for being at a party where pot was found, but prosecutors dropped the case because they could not link the drugs to him. While these infractions are relatively minor, together they may indicate a pattern of poor decisions by Benson. " Brown is faster, just as hard of a runner, he has better hands, and he's an intellegent guy

So who's opinion should I trust more the draft expert or you? Tell me why Benson is better than Brown? What are you basing your opinion on? Are you a Texas fan?

jnewmant said:
w/o the pot problem??? http://www.houstonprofootball.com/draft/prospects/bensonc.html
"Also like Williams, Benson has had some off-the-field issues. He plead guilty to misdemeanor trespass for a 2003 incident in which he broke down the door of an apartment where he believed that property stolen from him was being held. In 2002, he was charged with marijuana possession for being at a party where pot was found, but prosecutors dropped the case because they could not link the drugs to him. While these infractions are relatively minor, together they may indicate a pattern of poor decisions by Benson. " Brown is faster, just as hard of a runner, he has better hands, and he's an intellegent guy
thanks for the info. i did not know that

i just can't get past the fact the R. Brown was a backup in collage last year. i do agree he is good though

M3590NJ973 said:
thanks for the info. i did not know that
no problem it's been a while ago so there could be some argument that he's grown up a good bit which is very possible

M3590NJ973 said:
i just can't get past the fact the R. Brown was a backup in collage last year. i do agree he is good though
Ronnie wasn't really a back up he split carries with Caddy and when he wasn't carrying the ball he was blocking for caddy so that shows he's not a selfish player and that's very rare in this day and age

jnewmant said:
Ronnie wasn't really a back up he split carries with Caddy and when he wasn't carrying the ball he was blocking for caddy so that shows he's not a selfish player and that's very rare in this day and age
i guess your right, but if he was so good, why would he split carries?

M3590NJ973 said:
i feel that he can overpower the first player to hit him. No i am not a longhorn fan
at 5'11" and 215 lbs. he's not going to overpower a 250 lb linebacker or a 300 lb devensive lineman

Back
Top Bottom