Celtics rout Milwaukee to stop 18-game losing streak | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Celtics rout Milwaukee to stop 18-game losing streak

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Boston Celtics ended their franchise-record losing streak at 18 games on Wednesday night, getting 32 points from Paul Pierce and 21 from Gerald Green to beat the Milwaukee Bucks 117-97.

The crowd gave the Celtics a standing ovation for the final minute as they picked up their first victory since Jan. 5, winning just two of 24 games when Pierce was out with foot and elbow injuries. The NBA's most decorated franchise long ago broke the team record of 13 straight losses and seemed destined for the league record of 24 (23 in one season).

After the Bucks, Boston was headed on a five-game, seven-day road trip against teams that promised a tougher test than Milwaukee.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/basketball/nba/02/14/bucks.grizzlies.ap/index.html

Call me an antagonist, but I kinda wanted them to keep losing.....not really sure why, I just did.

My Bucks have been awful without Redd. I believe that makes us 3-20 when he is out of the lineup.. Any doubt this guy is still not worth the Max.

The Bucks are the best bad team that I have ever seen.

I don't get it.

Even without Redd...they have talent. With redd..they are an 8th seed...but they should be better.

Inconsistency from your bigs is a killer in this league.

I don't get it.

Even without Redd...they have talent. With redd..they are an 8th seed...but they should be better.

I totally agree.. Bogut isn't a force down low, Villenueava is still hurt, and all of are other small forward including Simmons are soft.. If we aren't shooting well or running we are really bad.. We should have been the Mavericks last night but they just shut us down in the 4th quarter..

I totally agree.. Bogut isn't a force down low, Villenueava is still hurt, and all of are small forward including Simmons are soft.. If we aren't shooting well or running we are really bad.. We should have been the Mavericks last night but they just shut us down in the 4th quarter..

not to mention the Bucks are the worst defensive basketball team I've ever seen. Way too many easy baskets. It's pathetic.

I don't get it.

Bogut has been a major flop so far.

Back
Top Bottom