Center still glaring need | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Center still glaring need

Puffboy(ricky)

MVP sextoy
Reaction score
I still think this was one of the positions that needed a major upgrade. Move Seth to guard. Anyone know if any good centers available at June 1st cuts?

Puffboy(ricky) said:
I still think this was one of the positions that needed a major upgrade. Move Seth to guard. Anyone know if any good centers available at June 1st cuts?

We still have St. Clair and Hadnot, both of whom have played Center at a high level.

MDFINFAN said:
We still have St. Clair and Hadnot, both of whom have played Center at a high level.
Hate to mention his name but Wade Smith also. :o I really think it's going to be between McKinney, Hadnot, and Smith. I'm hoping Houck sees something special in Hadnot and moves him to Center.

I agree that we need a new Center....

I also think that McKinney had no bussiness being there in the first place. Wise / Wanny were totally clueless in expecting him to replace Ruddy......

I'd put Hadnot at C, and move McKinney to the June 1st cut list....

McIntosh
James
Hadnot
Carey
McDougal

Later...

MDFINFAN said:
I hate to mention his name but Wade Smith also. :o I really think it's going to be between McKinney, Hadnot, Smith, and yes even St. Clair too I suppose. I'm hoping Houck sees something special in Hadnot and moves him to Center.

painnotpleasure said:
I hate to mention his name but Wade Smith also. :o I really think it's going to be between McKinney, Hadnot, Smith, and yes even St. Clair too I suppose. I'm hoping Houck sees something special in Hadnot and moves him to Center.

I was mentioning centers on the team who had played that position at a high level either college or pro. Wade isn't one of them.

I forgot about Smith maybe moving there and I think he could be a big upgrade at center if he has the size for it (not sure how big he is) Center is alot different than LT.He is smart and athletic.

Give ole Hudson a chance to work with Seth. Might suprised everybody including me.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I agree that we need a new Center....

I also think that McKinney had no bussiness being there in the first place. Wise / Wanny were totally clueless in expecting him to replace Ruddy......

I'd put Hadnot at C, and move McKinney to the June 1st cut list....

McIntosh
James
Hadnot
Carey
McDougal

Later...
I could handle this... I guess St Clair is the utility back up?

We haven't had a decent Center since Dwight Stephenson. :cry:

There has to be a Center available when the other NFL teams get to the final cutdowns. :rolleyes:

Houck better know what he's doing with these guys. If it works out me might be of 2nd best aquisition behind Saban.

Roman529 said:
We haven't had a decent Center since Dwight Stephenson. :cry:

There has to be a Center available when the other NFL teams get to the final cutdowns. :rolleyes:
U ain't lyin

Back
Top Bottom