Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!!

Brown42000

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Chad Henne wouldn't have an effect on Miami's draft plans anyways.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
why is evreyone staying for there sr seasons man. wtf! the entire USC team is staying, long is staying, whose next? damnit.

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
SR 7 said:
why is evreyone staying for there sr seasons man. wtf! the entire USC team is staying, long is staying, whose next? damnit.

Henne was never considering going out. He has a chance to be a first round pick next year (or atleast a furst day). Long is staying because he wants to graduate, and Hart is staying the same reason as Henne, better draft spot next year.

Baker I'm a bit surprised is staying, but he's fallen quite a bit since last year. Still a first round pick, but was not a top 10 pick. I garuntee that Jarrett will probably leave.

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
Umm I think some people dont realize that even if we dont draft either one they still have an effect on our draft.

Now what if the guy we want goes a slot lower and we cant take him?

The more very good players in the draft the better draft your team will have, and the better chance of landing a guy you want.

malzj

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Here's to hoping they don't get hurt next season, go fins! Myself, i'd strike while the iron is hot! you can always get an education. You don't have to be the norm, go... leave... and say "i'll be back" and never do it, you can do it!!!

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
SR 7 said:

Why not? Its the smart thing to do.

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
SR 7 said:

One reason they are staying is because they have unfinished business. They had a chance to play for the national title and missed out.

Skeet84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
SR 7 said:

Jarrett is leaning very heavily to coming out

Top Bottom