Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!!

ChambersWI said:
Henne was never considering going out. He has a chance to be a first round pick next year (or atleast a furst day). Long is staying because he wants to graduate, and Hart is staying the same reason as Henne, better draft spot next year.

Baker I'm a bit surprised is staying, but he's fallen quite a bit since last year. Still a first round pick, but was not a top 10 pick. I garuntee that Jarrett will probably leave.
Another reason they said why they were staying is they don't want to leave never have beaten O$U. this is good for me as a Michigan fan, but bad as a fin fan. Long would've really helped.

Ronnieisabeast said:
Another reason they said why they were staying is they don't want to leave never have beaten O$U. this is good for me as a Michigan fan, but bad as a fin fan. Long would've really helped.

Long beat OSU though, it was while he was redshirted, but it still counts.

henne doesnt really matter a whole lot to pro football

jake long however would have been nice to see in a miami uni next year though

Geforce said:
One reason they are staying is because they have unfinished business. They had a chance to play for the national title and missed out.

i know the reason ppl. i said it in a way as in "WTF GUYS UR SCREWING UP OUR DRAFT" type of way like c'mon dont not as in a real question loll

Back
Top Bottom