Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne and Jake Long staying in College!!!

Chad Henne wouldn't have an effect on Miami's draft plans anyways.

why is evreyone staying for there sr seasons man. wtf! the entire USC team is staying, long is staying, whose next? damnit.

SR 7 said:
why is evreyone staying for there sr seasons man. wtf! the entire USC team is staying, long is staying, whose next? damnit.

Henne was never considering going out. He has a chance to be a first round pick next year (or atleast a furst day). Long is staying because he wants to graduate, and Hart is staying the same reason as Henne, better draft spot next year.

Baker I'm a bit surprised is staying, but he's fallen quite a bit since last year. Still a first round pick, but was not a top 10 pick. I garuntee that Jarrett will probably leave.

Umm I think some people dont realize that even if we dont draft either one they still have an effect on our draft.

Now what if the guy we want goes a slot lower and we cant take him?

The more very good players in the draft the better draft your team will have, and the better chance of landing a guy you want.

Here's to hoping they don't get hurt next season, go fins! Myself, i'd strike while the iron is hot! you can always get an education. You don't have to be the norm, go... leave... and say "i'll be back" and never do it, you can do it!!!

SR 7 said:

Why not? Its the smart thing to do.

SR 7 said:

One reason they are staying is because they have unfinished business. They had a chance to play for the national title and missed out.

SR 7 said:

Jarrett is leaning very heavily to coming out

Back
Top Bottom