Chad Henne & Ricky Williams lead ius to victory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne & Ricky Williams lead ius to victory

JRoX85

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With one minute left and a chance at great field position, Ginn cant come up with the squib kick and we start at our own 16. Henne takes center after throwing an almost game changing interception, and just shrugs it off. First pass goes to Devon Bess on a wonderfully thrown ball for 25 yards, next is a defensive pass interference for 10 yards, followed by a laser to Devon Bess placing us at the 32. Ricky takes over and it's "Run Ricky Run" for a 24 yard gain placing us at there 8. Carpenters field goal seals the deal.
For all of you who are hating on Henne, I believe he has done an excellent job so far for not having any help. He has a howitzer for an arm and has shown he can throw the touch pass. Yes he does make mistakes, but what 2nd year QB that just gets thrown into the mix doesn't? I like what he is doing with the ball by throwing it away or taking a sack it shows he isn't a moron and trying to make to much happen. He took control today and showed great poise and pocket presence, and that won them the game today. He has gotten better every week he goes out there and suits up. If we give him a big playmaker receiver mixed with our big possession receivers (Bess and Camarillo) we would have a very stout offensive group, that would be deadly anytime they come on the field. Our Defensive front is going to need some help this off-season, we can't continue giving up huge points in the second half of the games. Davis and Smith are maturing rapidly, and by next season be pretty good shut down corners. Just my $.02 GO DOLPHINS.:woot:

Back
Top Bottom