Chad Henne Slimming Down?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Henne Slimming Down??

But because he is getting married, he will not be partying and will cut back on the patron like LenDale White.

says the guy who is 18 and probably single...let me tell you something buddy...guys usually like their spouces put on weight after they get married...and i'm not talking about 5 lbs here...it's called they become content...and they're locked down anyways...a whole lot of things change when you get married...your wallet if you screw up can be chief among them

This is good to see. Henne will certainly never be fleet of foot and doesn't think like a scrambler but every little bit helps. For me though the more encouraging sign would be some word that he's been working on his ability to slide laterally in the pocket. In my opinion that's a big a flaw in his game as the more noted lack of a touch pass. The great ones can go side to side rather just front to back and if Henne doesn't show he can side step the rush and reset his feet I think we'll be seeing more A-gap blitzes than you can shake a wiener at this season. Think Marino late in his career, when he had the awareness but not the knees and got killed repeatedly.

The good thing is he shows the awareness to go forward so you hope it's something he can improve. But trash at his feet got Henne into as much trouble as anything last year. It caused the last INT against Tennessee, for example.

says the guy who is 18 and probably single...let me tell you something buddy...guys usually like their spouces put on weight after they get married...and i'm not talking about 5 lbs here...it's called they become content...and they're locked down anyways...a whole lot of things change when you get married...your wallet if you screw up can be chief among them
But Chad Henne is the man... never content... always working towards the ultimate goal... a SB ring.

Back
Top Bottom