Chad Hutchinson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad Hutchinson

Pursuing Hutchinson a Must

From Robert's - article http://www.finheaven.com/cgi-bin/newsroom/newsroom.pl?viewspecificarticle&&RobertHoffman&&222 - I agree with the concept of signing him, but wonder how we can fit it. The biggest stumbling block by far is that we got McNown basically to fill the role of "Mr. Potential". McNown is only going to be 25 on his next birthday so he's certainly still got lots left, but is he the next Jeff Garcia at 6-1 / 210 (P.S. Garcia is unbelievably on 195.) ? Highly doubtful. Of course, the real issue is whether they can decide to dump McNown - which I doubt for Hutchinson or fit him into the 53 man roster.

Hutchinson

Sorry for being so late with a response!

I had settlement on a house and have not gone to the boards
in a few days.

Dolphin39...

I don't see why we can't carry both Hutchinson and McNown
on the team. We have some injured reserve candidates and it doesn't appear as though we are going to sign anybody to take their spots.

More than anything, I would just like Miami to be aggressive in pursuing a prospect, because the Dolphins could have enough other holes to fill this offseason.

I hope he's a better at QB than he was as a pitcher! 24.75 ERA!!

We need to sign Chad Hutchinson........

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to make room on the roster anyway we can. He's got all the physical tools and makeup to be a good one.

I don't see why we can't carry both Hutchinson and McNown
I just thought that it would be extremely unusual for a team to carry 4 healthy QB's on the roster when they are making a SB run. S-T vs. L-T thinking. I do not think we can put Hutchinson on the practice squad either. :confused:

phinsphan4ever said:
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to make room on the roster anyway we can. He's got all the physical tools and makeup to be a good one.

What!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

HelloMotto said:
dont do that to me i haven't had my coffee yet and i was wondering wtf you guyz were talking about :sleep:

Blame the wise one that dug up the thread just to up his post count or to make himself look like he knew Chad was going to be a dud.

SuperMarksBros. said:
that terry bradshaw kid looks pretty good, think we can trade up with the steelers?

:sidelol:

What about that Marino guy? I think we should pass on him if he is still there at our pick...I don't think he has much of an arm.

SuperMarksBros. said:
that terry bradshaw kid looks pretty good, think we can trade up with the steelers?

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom