Chad O'shea, Jim Caldwell Hold Keys To Unlock A Josh Rosen Revival | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad O'shea, Jim Caldwell Hold Keys To Unlock A Josh Rosen Revival

Bottom-line, whether Josh puts it together or not, there's much reason for optimism going into the season. It's hard to deny that we haven't had such a physically talented QB since #13. It's refreshing.

Exactly... Tannehill was the only real shot they took in almost 20 years...and he was a reach/project.

Rosen has a ton of potential... my feeling is if they give him the O-line with the weapons we already have... this will be a very strong offense... in the Brady/Patriot mold!

If you think about it, we are in no worse off than NYJ or Buffalo QB wise. After their rookie year not one is head and shoulders better than the other. I argue that Miami is in a better position because they did not invest a first round pick and is only paying him peanuts compared to the others.

Exactly... Tannehill was the only real shot they took in almost 20 years...and he was a reach/project.

Rosen has a ton of potential... my feeling is if they give him the O-line with the weapons we already have... this will be a very strong offense... in the Brady/Patriot mold!

In affirmation of your Zonk cover story it's all about the OL for us to be efficient/effective.
What gives me the most hope on that being addressed/solved is Flores mantra on "team."
The OL in football epitomizes that concept and therefore I'm sure we are committed to
building a solid OL and maintaining it...

In affirmation of your Zonk cover story it's all about the OL for us to be efficient/effective.
What gives me the most hope on that being addressed/solved is Flores mantra on "team."
The OL in football epitomizes that concept and therefore I'm sure we are committed to
building a solid OL and maintaining it...

Absolutely... I hope they add some free agents and give Josh enough protection to execute the offense this year... there are some decent O-lineman still out there... we have to give him a fair shot to do it... that is my biggest fear.

This is a piss poor argument. The equivalent to hating on X for giving up a TD completion to DeAndre Hopkins. I'll take McVay as our coach in a heartbeat and wouldn't think twice about it.

Sounds like you are on his nuts too.

McVay is clearly overrated. The Rams had way more talent going into the SB but how many times did they get the ball into their best players hands? Hell, they were better on both sides of the ball. Yet, they got schooled!

I’ll take our coaches over McBltch anyday. My hope is that our coaches soaked up as much knowledge from Belicheck as possible.

If you think about it, we are in no worse off than NYJ or Buffalo QB wise. After their rookie year not one is head and shoulders better than the other. I argue that Miami is in a better position because they did not invest a first round pick and is only paying him peanuts compared to the others.

If I was drafting today... I’d take Rosen over Allen or Darnold.

Sounds like you are on his nuts too.

McVay is clearly overrated. The Rams had way more talent going into the SB but how many times did they get the ball into their best players hands? Hell, they were better on both sides of the ball. Yet, they got schooled!

I’ll take our coaches over McBltch anyday. My hope is that our coaches soaked up as much knowledge from Belicheck as possible.

He's overrated because he lost to THE greatest coach in NFL history?

Your second response is actually worse than your first post.

Back
Top Bottom