Chad O'shea, Jim Caldwell Hold Keys To Unlock A Josh Rosen Revival | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chad O'shea, Jim Caldwell Hold Keys To Unlock A Josh Rosen Revival

Revival?

He's 22 and has played one year in the NFL. There's nothing to "revive"

Exactly... in the worst situation a rookie QB could walk into... his numbers were on a par with Darnold and Allen... whose fan bases are stoked about their future.

Gonna be fun watching these 2018 QB’s go at it...including Baker Mayfield and Lamar Jackson.

Bottom-line, whether Josh puts it together or not, there's much reason for optimism going into the season. It's hard to deny that we haven't had such a physically talented QB since #13. It's refreshing.

Ehh Tannehill had a lot of the physical tools but never put it all together

A very underrated benefit coming from this trade... Our FO and coaches get a full evaluation process to help them learn as a team how to evaluate and how to identify what they want in a top tier prospect.

This is a great dry run for them to prepare for 2020 draft if indeed they need to find a Franchise QB next year.

All the tools in the shed get full use this year. No one gets a pass.

Is is just me or does Rosen look like Aaron Rodgers now, with the beard?
IDK.

I tend not to focus on other dudes "looks".

Women are a different story, but that's just how I, as an individual, roll.

Whichever camp you fall into, it's not really relevant to play on the field, IMO

IDK.

Whichever camp you fall into, it's not really relevant to play on the field, IMO

It seems like you are really trying to convince someone you don't check out how males look which seems just like something someone who focuses on dudes looks would say.

I have my doubt more then before. In fact, I now believe you spend most of your free time considering the male figure.

It seems like you are really trying to convince someone you don't check out how males look which seems just like something someone who focuses on dudes looks would say.

I have my doubt more then before. In fact, I now believe you spend most of your free time considering the male figure.
Project much?

It was a joke. No need to be defensive.

Lol

Project much?

It was a joke. No need to be defensive.

Lol

tenor.gif

IDK.

Don't like, you think he looks pretty cute with that beard.

He's single too, you might have a shot!

It’s funny how everyone is still on McVay’s nuts. I seem to remember our coach’s defense shutting McVay down lol.

This is a piss poor argument. The equivalent to hating on X for giving up a TD completion to DeAndre Hopkins. I'll take McVay as our coach in a heartbeat and wouldn't think twice about it.

Back
Top Bottom