Challenge for all! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Challenge for all!

FINintheMOON

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I challenge all of you FINFANS to write every sports analysis, of every paper and of every program, to wake them up to the fact that JT should be Defensive Player of the YEAR!!!

We all read articles from all the main sports sites. All of the writers and editors and shows have e-mail and reply boxes associated with each. It was a major article that JUDGE come out and produced the article that he did. Now we have to wake up the rest of the press!

Let them hear about it!!!

FINintheMOON said:
I challenge all of you FINFANS to write every sports analysis, of every paper and of every program, to wake them up to the fact that JT should be Defensive Player of the YEAR!!!

We all read articles from all the main sports sites. All of the writers and editors and shows have e-mail and reply boxes associated with each. It was a major article that JUDGE come out and produced the article that he did. Now we have to wake up the rest of the press!

Let them hear about it!!!
after you my friend...........after you!

I'll let them figgure it out.

I think they know.

I'm not much on writing fan-boy letters.

JT deserves DPOY.

If he doesn't get it......Oh well.

Awards work against contract concerns.

And let me just say JT DESERVES it. The single most impactful player
in the AFC.

GoonBoss said:
I'll let them figgure it out.

I think they know.

I'm not much on writing fan-boy letters.

JT deserves DPOY.

If he doesn't get it......Oh well.

Awards work against contract concerns.

And let me just say JT DESERVES it. The single most impactful player
in the AFC.

I would say in the league!!!

Im pretty sure JT will get D player of the year...If not I will Email Roger Goodell

elite14eva said:
JT should get it but it's a shame he'll get robbed over someone on a winning team.

But this is why I made the post... If there is enough people drawing the attention to JT, he should get it regardless of our record... And if we finish the season 8-1, which seems to be the direction we are headed for, how can they not give it to him since he was a major factor in the finish?

FINintheMOON said:
I would say in the league!!!

I'll give him that.

I'm not big on awards.

I want championships.

DPOTY is kinda like.."Best Leg" isn't it ? :lol:

No....You're not a champion,but, you get this shiney statue, so that's AWESoMOE!

Yay you!

Yer not a champ, but, here's a cool shiney thing.

GoonBoss said:
I'll give him that.

I'm not big on awards.

I want championships.

DPOTY is kinda like.."Best Leg" isn't it ? :lol:

No....You're not a champion,but, you get this shiney statue, so that's AWESoMOE!

Yay you!

Yer not a champ, but, here's a cool shiney thing.

Goony... Are trying to get under my skin Bubba? I am actually LMAO:sidelol: at this response! I want championships too, but there is NO REASON that a few GOOD MEN can not be recognized for their efforts, regardless of the team!!!

FINintheMOON said:
Goony... Are trying to get under my skin Bubba? I am actually LMAO:sidelol: at this response! I want championships too, but there is NO REASON that a few GOOD MEN can not be recognized for their efforts, regardless of the team!!!

:lol: Yeah. I'm leaving it alone now!

.mil references are officially over :wink:

For the record, I WAS trying to be funny, not mean :D

GoonBoss said:
:lol: Yeah. I'm leaving it alone now!

.mil references are officially over :wink:

For the record, I WAS trying to be funny, not mean :D

I know... And I was in jest as well bro! Thanks for your service to OUR country!!!

JT definitely deserves it. While we are all writing to NFL people, please add in your letter for them to PLEASE fire Bryant Gumbel from NFL Network and never let him return to calling football games ever again! Brutal!

phintastic said:
JT definitely deserves it. While we are all writing to NFL people, please add in your letter for them to PLEASE fire Bryant Gumbel from NFL Network and never let him return to calling football games ever again! Brutal!

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: I could not agree more brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom