Chambers and his contract | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers and his contract

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
This is actually my first post, but I've been around the site for a while, thought I might actually get involved. I just wanted to say how glad I am to hear Chambers not complaining about a new deal being worked out just yet. With so many guys complaining about their contracts these days, it's so refreshing to hear someone say they'll wait.

Welcome :)
I'm happy he hasn't made any noise as well. He knows we have to take care of Ogun first. I hope we can extend both their contracts before training camp.

darkmistress said:
This is actually my first post, but I've been around the site for a while, thought I might actually get involved. I just wanted to say how glad I am to hear Chambers not complaining about a new deal being worked out just yet. With so many guys complaining about their contracts these days, it's so refreshing to hear someone say they'll wait.

yea, plus its kinda smart of chambers, considering if he steps up this year hell be able to make lots more...

but you're right, chambers seems like the type of modest, mild mannered guy youd be happy to give a raise to, just cuz you know he'll actually appreciate it.

darkmistress said:
yeah i know what you mean; I have liked chambers since he got here, he just seems like a stand up guy.

P.S. who's that in your avatar? is that the girl from "blade II?"

Chambers has certainly be a class act throughout his brief career. He is in a no lose situation in that he s/have a goond enuf year to make what D Jax got this year and that was huge or he can re-sign l/t and stay where he belongs.

and BTW :welcome: a-board darkmistress :D :mocool:

If the Dolphins are smart, they do whatever they can to lock him up.

If Chambers is smart(MONEY WISE), he does whatever he can to avoid an extension and hits the market next year and allow teams to bid on he and the Plax man.

That's my take, although I think something will get done before the 2004 season kicks off.

P4E said:
Well, she's damn cute, but Johnny Rotten's got nuthin on what her name translates to.:eek:

Welcome to FinHeaven, DarkMistress. How's Sydney?
:lol: Yeah it's not a pretty name is it...

Thank you, actually I've been around here for quite some time I just decided to start posting today.

Sydney's fine...that is, sunny as always, it's becoming a problem. :(

darkmistress said:
:lol: Yeah it's not a pretty name is it...

Thank you, actually I've been around here for quite some time I just decided to start posting today.

Sydney's fine...that is, sunny as always, it's becoming a problem. :(
I trust you only come out at night, right? So, what's your story? Native Auzzie? Transplant? If so, from where? And how'd a darkmistress like you come to be a fin fan?

P4E said:
I trust you only come out at night, right? So, what's your story? Native Auzzie? Transplant? If so, from where? And how'd a darkmistress like you come to be a fin fan?
I'm an Aussie. My brother became freakishly obsessed with the NFL some time ago and told me to chose a team. I was quite young at the time and dolphins were my favourite animal, so naturally I chose Miami and have been a loyal fan ever since. It's been more recently though that I've gotten to be involved in the offseason and so forth. I used to just follow their games, wins, losses playoffs etc. but the game takes a whole new level when you get in to the offseason happenings, player acquisitions, Wanny bashings etc. :lol: You feel like you're part of the team. :)

darkmistress said:
I'm an Aussie. My brother became freakishly obsessed with the NFL some time ago and told me to chose a team. I was quite young at the time and dolphins were my favourite animal, so naturally I chose Miami and have been a loyal fan ever since. It's been more recently though that I've gotten to be involved in the offseason and so forth. I used to just follow their games, wins, losses playoffs etc. but the game takes a whole new level when you get in to the offseason happenings, player acquisitions, Wanny bashings etc. :lol: You feel like you're part of the team. :)
So do you like the surf here at FinHeaven?:) And for our files we'll need to know a little about yourself and your fave band. Are you a goth girl? Is your fave band neo-punk or metallic or what? Who are you a dark mistress to and does he have to buy you your beers?:)

P4E said:
So do you like the surf here at FinHeaven?:) And for our files we'll need to know a little about yourself and your fave band. Are you a goth girl? Is your fave band neo-punk or metallic or what? Who are you a dark mistress to and does he have to buy you your beers?:)
:lol: ok, I don't see how it's relevant though...:lol:

I come to finheaven pretty much every morning to check for the lastest dolphins news...been coming here for a while now and have recommended the site to many other dolphin fans around the web...

Lacuna Coil are a gothic metal band...I myself am only really a gothic chick when it comes to performances for my own band. But outside of that I'm pretty normal...I think:D At the moment the only person I'm a darkmistress to is A.J. Feeley...And yes he probably would have to buy me my beers...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom