chambers highlight video or clips | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

chambers highlight video or clips

hooserdaddy

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Does anyone have a highlight video of Chambers and some of his most memorable catches, or any video clips people have of good catches by Chambers would be appreciated.

Thanks

clear.gif

no, kevin carter is 93. that's 90, Randy Starks. that's hilarious though.

I have some...but im pretty sure you cant most em out of the "My Pictures" Folder

EDIT: So just tell me if u kno how i can get em up

I posted this pic in an earlier thread... I'll work on getting a couple of vids I have posted back in this thread later on tonight or tomorrow.

From the earlier thread:

This is still by far my favorite chambers pic. This was from his rookie season. It was the game winning catch that capped a 24 point 4th quarter comeback in Buffalo vs. the Bills. It was his 2nd long TD catch in the 4th quarter. What a game. What a catch. What a throw by Fiedler (did I just say that!!??).

I was at this game. The Bills fans were giving me sh*t aaalllllll gaaaaaaame looooong... and then we flipped the script on 'em in the 4th. That stadium was SILENT at the end (PARADISE!!!)... except for the few thousand 'Phins Fans there... we were all going APE SH*T!!!!!

Anyway, I liked the pic so much I had to pick up a signed version of it.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I posted this pic in an earlier thread... I'll work on getting a couple of vids I have posted back in this thread later on tonight or tomorrow.

From the earlier thread:

This is still by far my favorite chambers pic. This was from his rookie season. It was the game winning catch that capped a 24 point 4th quarter comeback in Buffalo vs. the Bills. It was his 2nd long TD catch in the 4th quarter. What a game. What a catch. What a throw by Fiedler (did I just say that!!??).

I was at this game. The Bills fans were giving me sh*t aaalllllll gaaaaaaame looooong... and then we flipped the script on 'em in the 4th. That stadium was SILENT at the end (PARADISE!!!)... except for the few thousand 'Phins Fans there... we were all going APE SH*T!!!!!

Anyway, I liked the pic so much I had to pick up a signed version of it.

THANKS!! I REMEMBER THAT CATCH!!!

Back
Top Bottom