Chambers like a brother to Ted Ginn jr. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers like a brother to Ted Ginn jr.

PhinstiGator

Hungry For A Championship
Reaction score
I enjoyed the press conference with Ted Ginn jr. He seems very mature, confident, yet down to earth.

When asked about Chambers, he said that CC is like a big brother to him and that he knows he can trust what he has to say.

Unfortunately, his injury has not permitted him to run full speed. Just starting to jog and hopes to run on the clock sometime before the draft.

interesting, can we expect chambers to be somewhat of a help to our drafting process and petition to draft his "little brother"? im a ted ginn fan so i would love to see that

There is no positive blood line is there... because we don't need anymore inconsistent hands like Chambers

There is no positive blood line is there... because we don't need anymore inconsistent hands like Chambers
I hear they are cousins or something, but I would not draft anyone related to Chambers. :lol: Having the both of them playing side by side for the Dolphins is a disaster waiting to happen. I will be bald by the end of Week 3 of the 2007 season from pulling my hair.

man, i just want us to pick the RIGHT player.

i dont care if its ginn, quinn, jones(not pac-man), hall, or
whomever... I just want to look back in 2-3 years, and say we got the
right guy..

i am aware its impossible to predict this.
but you get my point, right?

peace

man, i just want us to pick the RIGHT player.

i dont care if its ginn, quinn, jones(not pac-man), hall, or
whomever... I just want to look back in 2-3 years, and say we got the
right guy..

i am aware its impossible to predict this.
but you get my point, right?

peace

Amen, I love to use the word 'Steal' to refer to our 1st Rnd pick this year a couple of years down the road.

I really just don't know how anyone can have Ted Ginn Jr as a Top 10 prospect. The guy looks like a career slot receiver/#2 in the NFL. I think the only reason his stock is this high is because of his speed, and the ability to return punts. At first, I compared him to Steve Smith, but now that I think about it, no way. I take that back. Steve Smith demands the ball, he is much more physical, and a far better playmaker.

I would take Dwyane Jarrett, Sidney Rice and Mecheam over Ted Ginn Jr.

We already have 2 slot receivers on our team [Welker/Chambers], so we definitely don't need to spend our 9th pick overall for this guy. I am still high on Derek Hagan, I really think he can be a solid #2 for our team.

I enjoyed the press conference with Ted Ginn jr. He seems very mature, confident, yet down to earth.

When asked about Chambers, he said that CC is like a big brother to him and that he knows he can trust what he has to say.

Unfortunately, his injury has not permitted him to run full speed. Just starting to jog and hopes to run on the clock sometime before the draft.

If Ginn doesn't start showing off his speed before the draft, he can drop big time as teams may wonder if he'll ever regain it and this is a draft that is just stocked with WR's. If we can get him at the 2nd, it'd be a steal though.

Actually, I think there actually are cousins tho! i would like to have him if we can't get Quinn or Brown.

I think the only reason his stock is this high is because of his speed, and the ability to return punts.
Absolutely. However, he's gonna go through the same thing as Jeremy Bloom did last time around. Lack of activity, especially explosive movements, will result in disappointing 40 times.

yeah I can hear it now.

CC - "Why can't you catch a ball?"
TG jr. - "Chambers does it, and he's like a brother to me. I'll believe anything he does."

Thats like going to a surgeon, and he says Dr. Kavorkian is like a brother to him..........RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beleive I will pass on Ginn but i will have a big dose of DEWAYNE JARRETT OR BRAY QUINN :ninja: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom