Chambers moves to head of rookie class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers moves to head of rookie class

It's tough to ignore Tomlinson's total numbers, but it's even tougher to ignore the impact Chambers has had in Miami.
I guess I am too into Stats since I do see Tomlinson's total numbers as too impressive to ignore. If CC gets 1000 yards receiving which is averaging 90 yards a game - maybe, but considering he only had 36 ag. the Colts...

its not just about numbers

is tomlinson playing with a team that can throw to 7 or 8 different guys with confidence.

double c might not get his yardage coz he wont get the ball as much, but they often result in t,d's and as the saying goes points mean prizes.

chambers for president hehehehehe

CC is the man, Tomlinson is racking up big numbers for a team on the slide........CC is getting stronger and stronger as are the Fins as a team with CC contributing so much

Plus he just looks so smooth when he plays...how could you argue with the man?!?! He's going to be something special..:D

Re: i taped the game.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
and i swear, if he was wearing 83, he definately looked like clayton! :D
the 21st century Clayton - bigger, stronger, faster...I would say he's got the best qualities of 2 of Marino's fav targets in Clayton and Fryar with some of Warfield's concentration. :D

Re: 39

now that you mention him, i'll never understand how the dolphins got warfield away from cleveland! :rolleyes:

A 1st round pick in 1970 ;) about 10 weeks before they traded their 1st round pick in 1971 to Baltimore as compensation for Head Coach Don Shula on my wife's 7th birthday. :)

Very busy guys...

Re: ok, that might be the how,

but i tell ya, warfield was a steal! :D

so was Chambers. But Cleveland obviously did not notice that Warfield averaged over 20 yards a catch for them for 4 straight years :eek: something that he continued to do for 3 more in Miami. Is that a record 7 straight years w/ 20+ yards/catch ?

the nfl records page,

says it was this guy: 22.26 Homer Jones, N.Y. Giants, 1964-69; Cleveland, 1970 (224-4,986) !

Back
Top Bottom