Chambers no Pro-bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers no Pro-bowl?

MacAttack

Starter
Reaction score
He has been outstanding this year, and thats with a medicore QB. He still has managed to make 10 TD catches, and some outstanding catches.

Pretty sad really.

He only had 54 catchs for under 800 yards

I don't think anyone could make the probowl w/ those numbers

(No disrespect to CC)

He has also dropped his fair share of balls..ala last week vs Philly on 3rd and 10. :)

I love the Dolphins as much as anyone, but there is NO WAY that Chambers deserves to go to the Pro Bowl. He's been far too inconsistent.

The only passes Chambers drops are those that are perfect throws because he is so surprised that Fiedler didn't make him do a flip to catch the ball. That being said if we had a qb that is accurate then Chambers will make all the catches and go to a pro bowl.

Originally posted by LTJ
The only passes Chambers drops are those that are perfect throws because he is so surprised that Fiedler didn't make him do a flip to catch the ball. That being said if we had a qb that is accurate then Chambers will make all the catches and go to a pro bowl.

:lol::lol: :lol:

Chambers should have 13+ TDs, thank Fiedler AND Griese for that. That's being very nice, because we missed him open for SURE TD's more than 4-5 times. I'm sure you saw Fee Fee today missing CC WIDE open in the endzone. I loved the one against Buffalo in week 3, when Chambers beat Winfield by about 5 yards for a sure 70+ score, only to be overthrown by 5 yards by Fee Fee. Remember the one where he toasted Pro Bowl CB Chris McAllister? Thank Griese for that one.

PT, Chambers has ONE costly drop this year just to let you know. That ball should've been caught, but it WAS behind him.

Originally posted by Boomer
I love the Dolphins as much as anyone, but there is NO WAY that Chambers deserves to go to the Pro Bowl. He's been far too inconsistent.

Looks like somebody needs to watch some film, because he is open a lot. Many times he gets over/underthrown, many times he doesn't get the ball, and there are many times the QB has a defender in his face before he even has a chance to look in Chambers' direction.

The total execution of this offense is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom