Chambers, not Williams, is key player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers, not Williams, is key player

I just don't see how the title of this article could ever be true! The Key to CC getting open is how well RW does this season. The key to our defense staying healthy and productive also depends on RW. Norv's whole offense thrives on RW. I mean best case scenario CC gets 100 receptions this season that would still be 200+times less than RW will see the ball.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I just don't see how the title of this article could ever be true! The Key to CC getting open is how well RW does this season. The key to our defense staying healthy and productive also depends on RW. Norv's whole offense thrives on RW. I mean best case scenario CC gets 100 receptions this season that would still be 200+times less than RW will see the ball.

IMHO-Ricky william is just a piece of the puzzle..This year the key for our Offense to be more balance attack.If RW goes down , I have no problem with our back ups wheter is Robert or Leonard ....Having Chambers injured might affect this offense worst than Williams..

But as many yards prob. I think in reality that each makes the others life much easier and they actually feed on one another.

No matter how good a RB is, he can be stopped by enough people playing at LOS. No matter how good a WR if you put the right D, you can contain him.

In this season of hope, we must learn to contain that optimism and realize there are no "most important" players, simply a team full of players who have "most important" jobs to do.

They are both very important. They both need one another and Fiedler to open up the offense.

Originally posted by Dajesus

Dejesus..look at the logic they're using, if you stack the line, that's less space for Ricky to run..Lamar experience a lot of that and it hurt him..plus his dancing..but if the safeties are worry around Chris getting deep, they won't play so close to the line..opening things up for Ricky..The WR's play an important role in the running game, base on fear factor.. OG, Ward and McKnight also must do their part to keep the secondary honest..If RW gets by the initial line he can get a lot of yards before the secondary will touch if they're respecting the pass. I'd really like to see Ricky one on one with DB.

Let me put it this way...

Football is the ultimate team sport.

Isn't it ironic that the success of a team in the ultimate of team sports relies on the one on one battles at each position?

For example, in order for Ricky to be successful the O-line must block, and the WR's must stretch the field, etc. etc. etc. and vice-versa....

So everything is relative to what everyone on the team does in relation to one another...you follow me????

They feed off of one another. So while there maybe some truth to what your argument is, it is not completely accurate.

Although it will be fun to see who the spark plug off the team will be week in and week out.

Back
Top Bottom