Chambers or Edwards | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Chambers or Edwards

SQuinn17 said:
Braylon is better than chambers hands down. CC is good but not top 5 draft pick good.

hold on hold on hold on........................................shut up.......

How can you even say something like that when edwards has never stepped foot on a pro field and held a starting role.... Chambers has evolved into a GREAT reciver.... that whole " round he was drafted in" bollock is overrated.... not all the greats in football where top five draft picks buddyy.... think before you type....

Braylon will be lucky to have a rookie season like Chambers did. Maybe it wasn't Anquan Boldin - like..... but Chris was the standout rookie wideout of his class.

Note : That was with Jay Fiedler !!!!!! This kid will finally flourish into an Elite. He's easily converted a higher percentage of receptions into TD's than any other wideout in the pro's except for maybe Moss or T.O. since he entered the NFL.
This all means the more you get Chris the ball, the less your wasting his talent.
Linehan should be able to turn this offense loose.

The reason I started this thread is that if Edwards is not hands down better then Chambers we should not draft him

I know Chambers has not had a good quarterback but is he a top 10 receiver

Would you rather have Jevon Walker, Andre Johnson etc

wpgfishfan said:
The reason I started this thread is that if Edwards is not hands down better then Chambers we should not draft him

I know Chambers has not had a good quarterback but is he a top 10 receiver

Would you rather have Jevon Walker, Andre Johnson etc
I don't think at this moment there is a way to justify thinking Braylon is better, or an actual way to compare it. They play at 2 different levels coming out of college Braylon obviously has more going than Chambers DID. Also I don't know how johnson or walker would do with our line/QB situation. IMO put chambers with Farve and that line from the last few years and I think chambers i top 5.

Johnson and Walker are both great and I don't think Chambers is thereI still don't think he has recovered form that Denver shot 2 years ago

Don't get me wrong I like Chambers (I was wearing his jersey when a Patsy fan threw his beer on me) but I don't see him being a T.O. type or a Moss type and I'm hoping that Edwards could be

wpgfishfan said:
Johnson and Walker are both great and I don't think Chambers is thereI still don't think he has recovered form that Denver shot 2 years ago

Don't get me wrong I like Chambers (I was wearing his jersey when a Patsy fan threw his beer on me) but I don't see him being a T.O. type or a Moss type and I'm hoping that Edwards could be
Yeah if we draft Braylon I SURE hope he'll justify the selection, I think though that we have more pressing needs in the 1st than a wr. You could be right about Chambers over the middle and that shot he took, but he is still an amazing receiver when given the chance to show it.

Back
Top Bottom